Groups

IS CRAZYTIGER.NET A LEGIT COMPANY???

as above. i bought a cd from here and my OH is debating whether this site is legit. bad time of year for the bank account to be cleared!!! anyone know or had any dealings with them?? im really worried!!!

9 Comments

Can't say I've dealt with them, they haven't been active for at least a year, but that doesn't mean much tbh.
    Updated Date: 04-mar-2009
    Creation Date: 04-mar-2009
    Expiration Date: 04-mar-2010

Just had a quick search around the net, seems to have some mixed reviews.

Registrant:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

Domain Name: CRAZYTIGER.NET
    Created on: 04-Mar-09
    Expires on: 04-Mar-10
    Last Updated on: 04-Mar-09

Administrative Contact:
    Private, Registration
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
    Private, Registration
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS17.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS18.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

american site. the fact that its neither thai or chinese looks good, although all the proxy things make me unsure...

owned by the same people as Bang CD, who are a reputable company

Seen an ad on tv legit i think

Original Poster

thanks guys. i can cope with losing out on a £5 cd if they are not delivering orders people are placing with them. i couldnt cope with money being taken from my account. no money has been taken as yet so i'll wait and see what happens......

there was a thread on this this morning claiming that the customer service representatives are non existant, and that order's arn't being processed.

Also an offshore company, i assume Jersey?

Original Poster

jasonodell;7166044

there was a thread on this this morning claiming that the customer … there was a thread on this this morning claiming that the customer service representatives are non existant, and that order's arn't being processed.Also an offshore company, i assume Jersey?

its singapore i think, or so ive heard. checked account today, said order was despatched today, whether i receive it is another question!!!!

I posted this on another forum but just to put you all at ease - I ordered from Crazytiger.net, Leona Lewis' new album for £4.99. Ordered 11th Dec, received 23rd Dec. Genuine album and sealed. So legit company but maybe a bit slack on delivery.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927377
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2462
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767370
      4. word association Game74044538

See more discussions