Groups

Is Dealspwn a HUKD site?

Editor
    As per title?

6 Comments

It's listed as part of the "HUKD Network" in the site footer - does that answer your question?

Original Poster Editor

Illusionary

It's listed as part of the "HUKD Network" in the site footer - does that … It's listed as part of the "HUKD Network" in the site footer - does that answer your question?

Yes and No I just didn't understand this....

dealspwn.com/sto…462

BuzzDuraband

Yes and No I just didn't understand … Yes and No I just didn't understand this....http://www.dealspwn.com/stock-grab-12-months-xbox-live-gold-2555-190462

Ah, I see, point taken... interesting..

Illusionary

Ah, I see, point taken... interesting..

I don't see it? Is **** a company HUKD doesn't allow, but Bitterwallet is promoting them or something?

Zek

I don't see it? Is **** a company HUKD doesn't allow, but Bitterwallet … I don't see it? Is **** a company HUKD doesn't allow, but Bitterwallet is promoting them or something?

Does the auto-censoring of your post answer that for you now, when taken together with BuzzDuraband's link?
    Edited by: "Illusionary" 30th Dec 2015

Illusionary

Does the auto-censoring of your post answer that for you now, when taken … Does the auto-censoring of your post answer that for you now, when taken together with BuzzDuraband's link?

Yep, I saw that after I post and thought Ahhhh.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31449
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1316
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047110
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7121344

See more discussions