Groups

Is Derron Brown going to be able to stop you getting out of your seat?

On C4 now.

Will it work?

58 Comments

no

and theres no way i would give that sort of cash to a tramp to spend on crack

or give them my shoes :lol:

hope so!

here we go lol

im not gonna be able to get out of my seat ha ha ha ha

I'm taking no chances so will watch the show whilst standing up....... in case I need the loo.

well that was carp!!!

ps

how can you ring the number if your stuck :lol:

did anyone get stuck?

that was a waste of my time..superglue on the seats i reckon

Original Poster

No....

nope.... i think he said to have your phone with you

Never worked, crap.

everyone on FB is saying the same

i doubt anyone who rings up is fake/liar

Nope..... cat stuck though!

what a load of rubbish, he probably got lazy people in the audience who got stuck

Sheena0104;6330233

Did it have it's phone

Sheena0104;6330233

:whistling:

those fools ringing in to say they are stuck need to put the phone down, and ring FRANK instead :lol:

they are all loons

i'm stuck to the sofa, i feel very relaxed but it might be the whiskey, hic

he is making himself look a tool

i didnt get stick but it did make me feel very dizzy and had to take a bit to stop feeling dizzy

loada crap!!

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6330277

i didnt get stick but it did make me feel very dizzy and had to take a … i didnt get stick but it did make me feel very dizzy and had to take a bit to stop feeling dizzy

Take a bit of what:w00t:

he probably drugged the audience:lol:

*roosterpots*;6330261

Banned

I still can't get up :cry: when does it wear off?

jtx;6330291

Take a bit of what:w00t:

lol:w00t:

lumoruk;6330316

serious?

lumoruk;6330316

not til you hear the special music youll have to watch it all again on +1 lucky you :whistling:

wouldnt it be funny if some moron tried to pretend they got stuck, and couldnt get up for days and tried to sue Derren brown:lol:

wonder if he would admit it was fake then?

Didn't work...there was 4 of us in the living room. Waste of time like last week!

Banned

Snare;6330322

serious?

er no :roll:

but if I do get stuck I just press pass right?

The program didn't seem live either so I doubt the callers were real.

Derren also said that there was no subliminal messages at all.

I belive that the program was full of subliminal images, and that the actual special tape was to semi hypnotise people.

I will prove the subliminal image in a second as soon as it uploads to photobucket.

aircanman;6330440

Derren also said that there was no subliminal messages at all. I belive … Derren also said that there was no subliminal messages at all. I belive that the program was full of subliminal images, and that the actual special tape was to semi hypnotise people. I will prove the subliminal image in a second as soon as it uploads to photobucket.

you talking about the picture with a body sitting in a chair that flashed across?

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu228/aircanman/IMG_2833.jpg

Spriggan;6330457

you talking about the picture with a body sitting in a chair that flashed … you talking about the picture with a body sitting in a chair that flashed across?

Yer, tied to the chair.

Banned

Didn't work for me but my partner was pinned - freaky!

Some guy from Aberdeen called in to say he was stuck to his sofa. HA!, that was nothing to do with the programme; EVERYONE in Aberdeen is too drunk to stand up by 9.50pm on a Friday night!!!

Jeezeypeeps;6330496

Some guy from Aberdeen called in to say he was stuck to his sofa. HA!, … Some guy from Aberdeen called in to say he was stuck to his sofa. HA!, that was nothing to do with the programme; EVERYONE in Aberdeen is too drunk to stand up by 9.50pm on a Friday night!!!

LMAO

Jeezeypeeps;6330496

Some guy from Aberdeen called in to say he was stuck to his sofa. HA!, … Some guy from Aberdeen called in to say he was stuck to his sofa. HA!, that was nothing to do with the programme; EVERYONE in Aberdeen is too drunk to stand up by 9.50pm on a Friday night!!!

Sounds almost like what I hear every time Mock The Week is on!

I wanted to be stuck...gutted! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767258
      2. word association Game73944482
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      4. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214

See more discussions