Groups

Is desperate Housewives season 5 out on dvd yet?

Been wanting to get it as i missed it on tv and when i looked on find dvd it says its not out til november yet its for sale on region 2 dvds on ebay now and im slightly confused

10 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

lets hope not :whistling: lol

Pre-order. | Due for release on 09/11/2009

fleebay might be rip off copies..

Banned

you on about the hukd one or the one on tv, as im sure the hukd one i far further than season 5

sassie;6414355

you on about the hukd one or the one on tv, as im sure the hukd one i far … you on about the hukd one or the one on tv, as im sure the hukd one i far further than season 5

:w00t: Like it...:giggle:

can't see any on ebay!

Original Poster

rockyfella;6414412

:w00t: Like it...:giggle:can't see any on ebay!

This one is on ebay, i offered on it and won but not sure if its the real thing now:?

item no 280402337228

Original Poster

sassie;6414355

you on about the hukd one or the one on tv, as im sure the hukd one i far … you on about the hukd one or the one on tv, as im sure the hukd one i far further than season 5

The tv version, i havent been keeping up with the HUKD version, would have to buy all the series of that

Banned

pinkkitty2007;6414634

This one is on ebay, i offered on it and won but not sure if its the real … This one is on ebay, i offered on it and won but not sure if its the real thing now:?item no 280402337228

that will be a chinese fake. ebay are very slack on dvd piracy.

you will easily be able to tell. Just put a disk in your PC and check the disk size. I bet it will be less than 4.54GB meaning its a single sided dvd-r.

just off to watch season 6 ep 1 now

Original Poster

csiman;6416676

that will be a chinese fake. ebay are very slack on dvd piracy.you will … that will be a chinese fake. ebay are very slack on dvd piracy.you will easily be able to tell. Just put a disk in your PC and check the disk size. I bet it will be less than 4.54GB meaning its a single sided dvd-r.just off to watch season 6 ep 1 now

How can you watch season 6 may i ask?

Banned

pinkkitty2007;6417796

How can you watch season 6 may i ask?

newsgroup / torrents. I always watch the US shows up to a year ahead of the UK :thumbsup:

dh season 6 ep 1 aired last night in the USA
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions