Found 17th Apr 2007
hi, sorry to ask this but need to speak to dino, will try pm him, i have a problem on ebay, ta if anyone can help find him.x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

can't see him online at the moment but I don't know if he hides his status he has left his email addy on many a thread you might have more luck with that?

Original Poster

ta, have pm him so might catch him that way, and thanks for reply.:thumbsup:

He's helping over in the for sale/trade at the moment

Original Poster

thanks bazzaric. :thumbsup:

can mods delete or lock this if not happy with it

Sorry I missed this.
I have replied to the PM and Email.

so i guess we will be forever left wondering what this is all about:-( :giggle:

dunno

so i guess we will be forever left wondering what this is all about:-( … so i guess we will be forever left wondering what this is all about:-( :giggle:

Just another poxy ebay seller, who ain't got a clue.:x :-( :-(

dinosteveus

Just another poxy ebay seller, who ain't got a clue.:x :-( :-(

typical:roll: you'd think they'd pick it up after the 1st few sales. not that im a perfect ebayer mind:giggle:

dunno

typical:roll: you'd think they'd pick it up after the 1st few sales. not … typical:roll: you'd think they'd pick it up after the 1st few sales. not that im a perfect ebayer mind:giggle:

People think selling is a piece of cake, it's not, especially when they are too stupid to reply to an email.:-( :-(

hmm, i find it a nightmare getting any response out of any seller on ebay. unless you owe them money lol. otherwise they are very ignorant.

I've only tried to sell something on ebay once - it didn't work though since nobody bothered to bid :giggle:

Mattitude

I've only tried to sell something on ebay once - it didn't work though … I've only tried to sell something on ebay once - it didn't work though since nobody bothered to bid :giggle:

Its not our fault nobody wanted your nan, and a starting of £5.50 pff some cheek.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52473
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions