Found 12th Dec 2009
I was about to post an ebuyer deal and noticed that the company name is named "ebuyer - do not post because of self promotion" (or something similar).

Have they been banned again? I knew they were banned a while back but started noticing posts of recent so i figured they had been unbanned.

I've tried to do a search but have had trouble finding reference to their malarky.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Original Poster

thanks john, i honestly had a search to find out why but it turned up nothing - im doing something wrong with my searching

ascen;7198249

thanks john, i honestly had a search to find out why but it turned up … thanks john, i honestly had a search to find out why but it turned up nothing - im doing something wrong with my searching

the search function is not always working that well brah.

ascen;7198249

thanks john, i honestly had a search to find out why but it turned up … thanks john, i honestly had a search to find out why but it turned up nothing - im doing something wrong with my searching

For stuff like this, look in the feedback forum :thumbsup:

Ebuyer have done is so many times, it's quite funny Not like they aren't well known without having to spam their products :w00t:

Wasnt there a deal at ebuyer for the 4way sockets?

How come that stood for so long?

that was my gargantuan deal

i tried to post another one about a cracking little media viewer for 20 notes or so but it got removed

i'll just have to keep the great deals to myself i suppose

scrumpypaul;7198524

that was my gargantuan deali tried to post another one about a cracking … that was my gargantuan deali tried to post another one about a cracking little media viewer for 20 notes or so but it got removedi'll just have to keep the great deals to myself i suppose

Could you PM me that link

Thanks for that 4 socket deal got a couple :thumbsup:

pm sent

just got my socket thingys yesterday and i've already started saving the planet and my wallet
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Power banks on European flights?1013
    2. Driving anxiety.2944
    3. Ea access code for xbox?22
    4. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?11

See more discussions