Groups

Is ebuyer's Quidco really 0.1%??

If it is thats ridiculous! 10p off a £100 spend. Wot a joke!!!

:x

7 Comments

No, it's 35% of any fees eBay makes...

'ebuyer' not 'ebay'

I think it's to do with them pulling out the quidco scheme, but they're contract has yet to run out, so until it runs out they have changed their cashback to 0.1%. Correct me if I'm wrong. I have a tendancy to make things up :]

and ebuyer have continued the free super saver delivery on orders over £49 ex vat ...and as the quidco was only 1.5% it is hardly missed.

Yeah it is a bit daft, I think the bigger saving with them now is the free delivery on £49 spend as currychops says and better than the 1.5% for most people anyway. Also their prices are quite often the best, but not always.

duckmagicuk2

No, it's 35% of any fees eBay makes...

You're obsessed lol

I bought the Panasonic DMC FZ5 from them yesterday for about 150 quid, I didn't bother with quidco for 15p. It is a joke.

freeDUMB

'ebuyer' not 'ebay'I think it's to do with them pulling out the quidco … 'ebuyer' not 'ebay'I think it's to do with them pulling out the quidco scheme, but they're contract has yet to run out, so until it runs out they have changed their cashback to 0.1%. Correct me if I'm wrong. I have a tendancy to make things up :]

Sorry, mis-read the title (late last night and everything...)

You're exactly right. They're pulling out but still have a contract, so they just lowered their commission!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2275
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay918
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?915

See more discussions