Groups

Is EE down?

Has anyone had any problems connecting to internet today? I'm unable to to use wifi or use my laptop, so I'm on 3G/4G network on my mobile phone. Having looked at EE's Facebook page, it seems that a lot of people are having problems.

16 Comments

I've not had any probs today

No problems either, 1 phone on the EE network, another with BT, both fine.

I'm with EE and it's been perfect all day. Try checking the service status in your area via the following link
    myaccount.ee.co.uk/net…ice

I'm on EE. No problems at all. Have you tried to reboot your phone?

I'm struggling with both my home BB, VM and mobile EE

needed to reboot mum's Internet at her house and mine at my house earlier

Original Poster

Well, I tried the link Mike Collins put in and it did say "no known problems..... Network should be fine here. If you're having problems, flag it up and we'll investigate. Problems reported in the last hour may not appear straight away". I am now typing this via my laptop.... so it LOOKS like it might be back to normal again.... until the next time.... I will have to wait and see if this will continue or not.

Original Poster

mikecollins

I'm with EE and it's been perfect all day. Try checking the service … I'm with EE and it's been perfect all day. Try checking the service status in your area via the following linkhttps://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

Thank you for the link. I did contact EE earlier before on Facebook and they never sent me this.

Original Poster

Mogolent

I'm on EE. No problems at all. Have you tried to reboot your phone?

I've turned airplane mode on then off, then restarted my iphone. Wifi back on and it seems to work

Original Poster

MsHilly123

I'm struggling with both my home BB, VM and mobile EE

It's a pain in the ...... I have EE broadband and telephone line, and Three mobile. I'm a glutton for punishment

I have had issues with emails via EE today

No problem here,

Original Poster

It's probably just random then. My son's friend is also with EE and lives 5 miles from us and have had no problems. Very strange.....

sazzopardi1971

It's a pain in the ...... I have EE broadband and telephone line, and … It's a pain in the ...... I have EE broadband and telephone line, and Three mobile. I'm a glutton for punishment

I'll blame the cats, always causing havoc

Original Poster

MsHilly123

I'll blame the cats, always causing havoc

sazzopardi1971

It's a pain in the ...... I have EE broadband and telephone line, and … It's a pain in the ...... I have EE broadband and telephone line, and Three mobile. I'm a glutton for punishment

​lol EE home bb is the worst. been sent like 6 new routers a wifi booster and had 2 engineers come over neither change the rubbish speeds i get
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal45
      2. Are import charges payable on items from Play Asia and Yes Asia?11
      3. xbox live trial44
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please22

See more discussions