Is eglobalcentral uk a seller from within europe

Found 15th Apr
i was looking at this phone anyone used this company before and is this a fair price or are there cheaper places apart from China to buy a similar phone.
eglobalcentraluk.com/xia…tml
Community Updates
AskEurope
10 Comments
EGlobal question. Personally I would avoid after reading members having problems with non delivery, wrong orders and returns process having to pay return delivery charge back to Hong Kong.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 15th Apr
No issues with my order, during the Christmas period - but as above, they're based in Hong Kong and sell non-UK stock.(though this typically makes little or no pratical difference)
Illusionary38 m ago

No issues with my order, during the Christmas period - but as above, …No issues with my order, during the Christmas period - but as above, they're based in Hong Kong and sell non-UK stock.(though this typically makes little or no pratical difference)

They state items in stock take 6-8 days delivered I'm assuming this is from Europe don't want pay extra customs charges any idea if they ship from Europe or China
MynameisM6 m ago

They state items in stock take 6-8 days delivered I'm assuming this is …They state items in stock take 6-8 days delivered I'm assuming this is from Europe don't want pay extra customs charges any idea if they ship from Europe or China

Ordered an ipad and it shipped from Germany, they are based in China and ultimately that's where you'd have to return it in case of potential issues but they don't ship directly from China.
MynameisM11 m ago

They state items in stock take 6-8 days delivered I'm assuming this is …They state items in stock take 6-8 days delivered I'm assuming this is from Europe don't want pay extra customs charges any idea if they ship from Europe or China

That's actually quicker than was quoted when I ordered, but despite that, my order arrived within a week. They cover any customs charges or import fees, so you've nothing to worry about there.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 15th Apr
They actually are quite poor at delivering goods, sometimes you have to claim it back off your credit card when it never arrives.

Customer service is non existent.
They're based in China but have a warehouse in Germany hence why people normally get them after about 7 days. However if something goes wrong you have to post to China hence why they're generally disliked.
HK-based but ship from various warehouse locations with all fees covered, so no nasty custom fee surprises. EGC accept direct credit card payment so for a £100+ item replicated merchant delivery and warranty obligations are serviced in UK IAW S75, but don't expect Amazon-levels of CS from your credit card company.
Hmm, kinda puts me off using them as I've only a debit card. Don't support PayPal makes any difference?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants