Found 18th Jan
In the Market for a mattress and saw the Eve, mixed reviews everywhere plus suggestions of Eve doctoring reviews and removing negative reviews.
Does anyone have any personal experience please.

Thanks in advance.

1. Ask
  2. Mattress
5 Comments

I've had one about 9 months and think it's great.

Original Poster

apocalypsenow

I've had one about 9 months and think it's great.

Many thanks for the swift response, was it recommended to you or you found out about or researched it?

I've been in the market for a new mattress for a while myself, I found the Eve and was going to try it out until I found similar mattresses - Leesa and Simba

It has been difficult to figure out which to go for and I still haven't made my mind up but luckily they all offer a 100 day trial and I believe all 3 are UK based which should help if it needs to be returned.

Good luck in your quest!

saayinla

Many thanks for the swift response, was it recommended to you or you … Many thanks for the swift response, was it recommended to you or you found out about or researched it?

I did a bit of research and with the offer of a 100 day free trial i thought i'd give it a go , needless to say i didn't want to send it back after 100 days.
It has a chemical smell for first couple of days but is fine after that .
When the parcel came i couldn't believe there was a mattress inside as it didn't look big enough but it literally grew and expanded before my eyes when i opened the packaging.
I highly recommend it to be honest.

Depends on what type of firmness rating of mattress you like lying on. I tried Simba in a department store and found it too soft and I was actually getting back ache after gettting off it. Haven't tried Eve mattress. Went with Warren Evans Absolute Memory 25. Actually it was between that one and the cheaper Ideal Memory 21. After a few hours of trying them I made my decision. I found my choice to be very similar to the feel of a Tempur of a similar firmness rating. Although quite pricey, my choice was still around half the price of the equivalent Tempur mattress.

During my search I tried both memory foam and its various incarnations as well as spring based mattresses. I also tried ones (for fun) costing thousands in a department store and they didn't feel right for me.

Spend a long time trying mattresses out as you will be spending hours of sleep on them.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50443
    2. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201766

See more discussions