is every store open tomorrow as normal?i.i sport direct

9 Comments
they will be open but some will operate typical bank holiday hours as you would get on any other back holiday, nowt to do with the Jubilee, just check the stores websites
jase.2

they will be open but some will operate typical bank holiday hours as you … they will be open but some will operate typical bank holiday hours as you would get on any other back holiday, nowt to do with the Jubilee, just check the stores websites

thanks jase,i did checked their web site but it didn't mentioned anything about bank holiday.
aye aye..
Hey addjon how you doing bro, been a long time
well the workers that make the clothes in the sweat shops wont be off, come on you three old children, your only 9 hours in to your 16 hour shift. now stop that crying well all had teething pains, just think of all the people who live on council estates! they need their kappa clothes and £2 footballs! X)
think a lot of stores open from 10 to 6
simplex

He said to say he's ok. He's still in Sports Direct. He got lost in the tracky bottoms and can't find his way out.
simplex

cheer bro,just fine,now i got a full time job so don't get enough time,thanks for remembering me..........hope u are fine too
deek72

He said to say he's ok. He's still in Sports Direct. He got lost in the … He said to say he's ok. He's still in Sports Direct. He got lost in the tracky bottoms and can't find his way out.

You his Jini deek?

addjon

cheer bro,just fine,now i got a full time job so don't get enough … cheer bro,just fine,now i got a full time job so don't get enough time,thanks for remembering me..........hope u are fine too

Im good bro..I just miss your threads like this one

http://gifs.gifbin.com/042010/1271419225_bear-vs-stick.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants