Is Freesat any good?

Banned
buying a panasonic 50 inch plasma and cannot decide which to go for, the g10 has freesat but do I need it, should I just get a cheaper model?Which model do people own?

6 Comments

Freesat for me is good, but I don't have it built into my Tv. You would still need a seperate Freesat recorder to record anyway.

Original Poster Banned

BlackCloud;8080826

Freesat for me is good, but I don't have it built into my Tv. You would … Freesat for me is good, but I don't have it built into my Tv. You would still need a seperate Freesat recorder to record anyway.

this is what confuses me - why have built in freesat if you cannot record it, pretty pointless buying a seperate reciever/recorder

because theres no big clunky hard disk to fit in the back of the nice slim plasma tv? Freesat itself is ok, have a Humax box in bedroom, prefer it to freeview as a few different chans, plus itv hd unlike freeview.

Banned

make sure you get freesat hd its better

forget to mention freesat hd is in high definition

Freeview are also unleashing some HD channels soon (depending where you live)

Player 1;8081171

make sure you get freesat hd its betterforget to mention freesat hd is in … make sure you get freesat hd its betterforget to mention freesat hd is in high definition

There is no Freesat HD, it is just Freesat and it broadcasts HD channels.

Were you thinking of Freeview HD?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions