Is Genesis,Phoenix blocked in UK for Kodi players

Found 15th May 2015
Hi
I am trying to access movies on Genesis,Phoenix and unable to get even a list ......it just won't load up.However the TV episodes are loading! What gives? Same problem with IPTV Stalker. Any suggestions? I have tried disabling and enabling it.

1. Ask
  2. Kodi
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Kodi
15 Comments

I couldn't get either working last night too.

Original Poster

rubytuesday0203

I couldn't get either working last night too.

Strange. The new epiosdes of TV shows are loading up nicely!
No movies on Genesis, Phoenix,Icefilms,Yify or IPTV. Maybe need to update something?!:(

I was messing around with it for ages last night with no joy. To be honest I only got it for Sky Sports so it's rare I look at movies and tried to open Genesis and had the same problem

rubytuesday0203

I was messing around with it for ages last night with no joy. To be … I was messing around with it for ages last night with no joy. To be honest I only got it for Sky Sports so it's rare I look at movies and tried to open Genesis and had the same problem

apart from phoenix, what other add ons have quality streams for BT and Sky Sports?

The open communication and blatant flouting of the law of these android boxes ia just going to mean more and more sites and addons getting shut down.

Original Poster

EN1GMA

apart from phoenix, what other add ons have quality streams for BT and … apart from phoenix, what other add ons have quality streams for BT and Sky Sports?

IPTV Stalker
Vdubt25
UK Turk Streams
Robinhood's List

What constitutes spam on this site? A post for a cheap open box on ebay gets incinerated for spam, but a post
about kodi does not, so I'm confused.

mine plays alright

reaper1951

What constitutes spam on this site? A post for a cheap open box on ebay … What constitutes spam on this site? A post for a cheap open box on ebay gets incinerated for spam, but a postabout kodi does not, so I'm confused.

Nothing wrong with kodi at all, it's legitimate media playback software, not for profit and does great work, including taking interns as part of Google summer of code.

Just because some morons keep miss representing it and associating it with crappy illegal plugins, it doesn't make kodi bad. It's people who make threads like this that are bad.
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 15th May 2015

Comment

dcx_badass

Nothing wrong with kodi at all, it's legitimate media playback software, … Nothing wrong with kodi at all, it's legitimate media playback software, not for profit and does great work, including taking interns as part of Google summer of code. Just because some morons keep miss representing it and associating it with crappy illegal plugins, it doesn't make kodi bad. It's people who make threads like this that are bad.

Exactly!! If somebody was watching illegal videos on windows media player you wouldn't start slating windows media player would you! The content you decide to watch is up to the user!

Nope.Working alright. Try reinstalling the repos.Sometimes you need to do them even though its a painful job.Good luck

rubytuesday0203

I was messing around with it for ages last night with no joy. To be … I was messing around with it for ages last night with no joy. To be honest I only got it for Sky Sports so it's rare I look at movies and tried to open Genesis and had the same problem

how you watch sky sports? on genesis?

Anyone with a BT Router who is experiencing problems loading up films on genesis and phoenix or other such video add ons should do go here to disable smart start :
http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44328/~/switching-smart-setup-on-and-off-on-the-bt-home-hub-4-or-hub-5
This blocks the port that your router needs to download the films. Disable smart start and then try again...should work.

Has anyone got any adds on for free view thats currently working atm? thanks

Check you do not have any ISP filters on.

https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/faq-2/uk-isps-blocking-content-how-to-remove-their-filters

Genesis is on its way out anyhow can't be bothered reiterating it all so read the below link including alts to use instead with clicky's for the repos etc.
kodiuk.tv/201…ck/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants