Is Google play store safe

Found 28th Dec 2012
Daughter wants to purchase some apps on her tablet , just wondering is it safe to put card details in ( does anyone else ) just a bit wary after the I tunes incidents .
Community Updates
18 Comments
It's fine
fattyuk

It's fine

Thankyou ...:)
Never had a problem.
swtchick87

Never had a problem.

Cheers , just took the plunge
do they do gift cards or any other way of crediting an account in the UK?
deviouspaul

do they do gift cards or any other way of crediting an account in the UK?

Thats what I want to know , like I tunes you mean ?
Would prefer that tbh ,
dcx_badass

No, Google are well known scammers and sell your card details to Nigerian … No, Google are well known scammers and sell your card details to Nigerian fraudsters.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/fake_surprise.gif
What a stupid question. Sorry, but its as safe as any other company out there.
On top of that all the top banks offer fraud protection, so if something did happen you would get your money back.

Tomorrows thread - "I'm scared to leave the house, incase I get hit by a bus".
Yeh listen to Jonny, you stupid idiot fool idiot stupid, stupid thread is stupid. Idiot. Fool
Edited by: "abch4" 28th Dec 2012
jonny619447

What a stupid question. Sorry, but its as safe as any other company out … What a stupid question. Sorry, but its as safe as any other company out there. On top of that all the top banks offer fraud protection, so if something did happen you would get your money back. Tomorrows thread - "I'm scared to leave the house, incase I get hit by a bus".

do u enjoy being a tool
For all the silly answers - It does no harm to ask does it !
shopstilldrops

For all the silly answers - It does no harm to ask does it !

To Jonny it does....i wouldn't worry though, he's a bit of a clown
Edited by: "abch4" 28th Dec 2012
jonny619447

What a stupid question. Sorry, but its as safe as any other company out … What a stupid question. Sorry, but its as safe as any other company out there. On top of that all the top banks offer fraud protection, so if something did happen you would get your money back. Tomorrows thread - "I'm scared to leave the house, incase I get hit by a bus".

Bit of a pathetic comparison there jonny ..
magicbeans

do u* enjoy being a tool

You*

shopstilldrops

Bit of a pathetic comparison there jonny ..

It really isn't, do you ever use your bank card for purchases?
abch4

To Jonny it does....i wouldn't worry though, he's a bit of a clown

I know I have made you look silly many times before, but now you're making me feel a bit redundant.
jonny619447

I know I have made you look silly many times before, but now you're … I know I have made you look silly many times before, but now you're making me feel a bit redundant.

:D.....kids
jonny619447

It really isn't, do you ever use your bank card for purchases?

Yes I do , and I also got my card compromised when I tunes had my details , so just thought I would ask .......No harm done hey , just a few typed words to get a bit off reassuarance..(_;)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants