Is Halifax down ?

Found 24th Mar
I’ve tried logging into my bank but can’t see any transactions and my balance is zero. Is anyone else having issues with it?
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Working fine here.
I've just signed in with no problems.
on the app or online?
Try phoning the bank.
App working fine on phone
Got no probs either
If my balance was showing as zero I would have contacted the bank immediately.
jaketheplumber17 m ago

If my balance was showing as zero I would have contacted the bank …If my balance was showing as zero I would have contacted the bank immediately.

i made the mistake of logging into my natwest account one night at around 2am and nearly had a heart attack as all my money had been cleared out and it was actually showing as negative! i could not call the bank at that time so had to wait until morning to do so. however, by the time morning comes and i logged back in to check before i called the bank, everything was back to normal!

the bank's system must be refreshing at around 2am, which makes all the data googlee. i never log into my bank accounts again at 2am in the morning since then. i can't be having these panic attacks all the time or it will kill me!
mutley16 m ago

i made the mistake of logging into my natwest account one night at around …i made the mistake of logging into my natwest account one night at around 2am and nearly had a heart attack as all my money had been cleared out and it was actually showing as negative! i could not call the bank at that time so had to wait until morning to do so. however, by the time morning comes and i logged back in to check before i called the bank, everything was back to normal!the bank's system must be refreshing at around 2am, which makes all the data googlee. i never log into my bank accounts again at 2am in the morning since then. i can't be having these panic attacks all the time or it will kill me!

The Halifax usually post advance warning of days and times when they are doing site maintenance.
jaketheplumber2 m ago

The Halifax usually post advance warning of days and times when they are …The Halifax usually post advance warning of days and times when they are doing site maintenance.

if it said that you could not log in because the site was down or did not allow me to log in and just said please come back later, it would have been fine. but it allowed me into the account without issue, it just showed all the money had been taken out and more!
That is scary
jaketheplumber1 h, 36 m ago

That is scary

you telling me it would have been a nightmare to try and get that resolved. i wouldn't know even where to begin if i had to call them and ask where the **** did all the money go!
jaketheplumber14 h, 36 m ago

The Halifax usually post advance warning of days and times when they are …The Halifax usually post advance warning of days and times when they are doing site maintenance.

Yes they do but not if the system has an unscheduled outage, ie falls over...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants