Groups

is hduk going up in smoke????

been a member on the site for a few years now.
    recently seems like there has been a lot of backstapping, negative stuff going on.
    what do you guys think???

would like to hear from long time members, but also opinions for newbies

and please no arguments or arsy comments, enough i feel have gone around recently :-)

54 Comments

this happens once every few months, everything will be good again soon.

brb playing gta

Banned

if your talking about my response earlier, it was said with humour

Banned

I have not really noticed much lately. Not been a member for too long tho.

Original Poster

sassie;2002192

if your talking about my response earlier, it was said in humour

no no not at all :thumbsup:
    just seen in other post recently a lot of arguments and negative stuff

same happened to mse - its when there is a influx of new members - law of averages to get bad pennies.

Yes it is going up in smoke.

Banned

ANDYWOODY01;2002204

no no not at all :thumbsup:just seen in other post recently a lot of … no no not at all :thumbsup:just seen in other post recently a lot of arguments and negative stuff

oh so your talking about all my posts then not just the one - lol

too many rules, seems you have to tip toe evreywhere recently, not good at all, some members get away with more stuff then others too, mods have favourites i think...

Original Poster

like to hear if mods have any comments too???

blame Gta 4. Everything else bad will be.

Original Poster

sassie;2002211

oh so your talking about all my posts then not just the one - lol

:-D:-D:-D

ANDYWOODY01;2002218

like to hear if mods have any comments too???

mods have to say they like it.

or they get demodded.

its under section 4. part c in the moderator handbook.

Banned

i would say heated discussions, not arguments, you will always get heated dbate where there is alot of members

oh i hope not as i think you are all really good-am so pleased with all the info i have had and lke to think i helped others along the way...u always get some bad apples..

The big thing is when posting on a forum you cannot use any body language and this can means people mis-interpret how people have said things. This then leads to arguements.

MoneySavingG;2002205

same happened to mse - its when there is a influx of new members - law of … same happened to mse - its when there is a influx of new members - law of averages to get bad pennies.

I agree, it seems to be going down hill

as a newbie i seem to have infiltrated a cliche...i get some people respond to me an most ignore me..although i really have the best intentions..

This is a great site, debate is good, we can agree to disagree as we are all adults?
    I think most people on here are decent and sensible, the few who are not will get bored or banned.
    Just my humble opinion. :whistling:

I think the there is a generally good vibe right now to tell the truth. Maybe I'm deaf/blind? There's been worse that's for sure!

The great and bad thing about communities like this is just one member can have a big impact either negative or positive. So yeah maybe that is discouraging but on the plus side it means that by getting out and spreading a positive vibe you can make a real difference

Admin;2002343

I think the there is a generally good vibe right now to tell the truth. … I think the there is a generally good vibe right now to tell the truth. Maybe I'm deaf/blind? There's been worse that's for sure!The great and bad thing about communities like this is just one member can have a big impact either negative or positive. So yeah maybe that is discouraging but on the plus side it means that by getting out and spreading a positive vibe you can make a real difference

Is the one member the one member i'm thinking of?

Admin;2002343

I think the there is a generally good vibe right now to tell the truth. … I think the there is a generally good vibe right now to tell the truth. Maybe I'm deaf/blind? There's been worse that's for sure!The great and bad thing about communities like this is just one member can have a big impact either negative or positive. So yeah maybe that is discouraging but on the plus side it means that by getting out and spreading a positive vibe you can make a real difference

im not sure def a bad vibe on this site right now, been a member a longish time here and something just aint right but wd on the 100 000 members

errr no I wasn't thinking of anyone! I just meant that as just one member you can make a positive difference!

Put simply I think if you feel things could be better why not get out there and spread some smiles

Does backstapping hurt more than backstabbing??? Is a stapler involved?

Admin;2002357

errr no I wasn't thinking of anyone! I just meant that as just one member … errr no I wasn't thinking of anyone! I just meant that as just one member you can make a positive difference!

Hmm... :w00t:

You should think!

Hangman time!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Banned

brb playing gta

Anything going on you not like,then you can simply leave the thread. If its any serious abuse of any kind then most of the time you see that it's been dealt with.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2002383

Anything going on you not like,then you can simply leave the thread. If … Anything going on you not like,then you can simply leave the thread. If its any serious abuse of any kind then most of the time you see that it's been dealt with.

You can't just leave!

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2002383

Anything going on you not like,then you can simply leave the thread. If … Anything going on you not like,then you can simply leave the thread. If its any serious abuse of any kind then most of the time you see that it's been dealt with.

well said

t0mm;2002385

You can't just leave!

Sure you can,or you can sit there and mull over thread and let it bother you and keep you up the night thinking about it if its really bothered you.

There too much going on to be concerned about being offended by something said to you on an internet forum.

Besides,I don't get easily offended.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2002410

Sure you can,or you can sit there and mull over thread and let it bother … Sure you can,or you can sit there and mull over thread and let it bother you and keep you up the night thinking about it if its really bothered you.There too much going on to be concerned about being offended by something said to you on an internet forum.Besides,I don't get easily offended.

But it's in every thread :|.

butn well said.. rep

Banned

im afraid to say i actually agree with admin :oops: I think there is quite a good feeling on here of late, yes we all have our days and maybe post out of turn, but that is al it is, i have days where i hate this site and have days where i love it, but its usually down to how im feeling and cant blame hukd for that

Banned

We should vote on who we want banned every month and ban the person with the most voted for one month to spice things up.

Banned posters are immune to the next months poll.

me first.

I can has ban?

louloo;2002319

as a newbie i seem to have infiltrated a cliche...i get some people … as a newbie i seem to have infiltrated a cliche...i get some people respond to me an most ignore me..although i really have the best intentions..

I felt like that for a while too, but the more you use the site the better it gets.
    Some people are naturally chatty while some are shy and reserved, like myself.
    Keep going it will get better

Proximo;2002471

We should vote on who we want banned every month and ban the person with … We should vote on who we want banned every month and ban the person with the most voted for one month to spice things up.Banned posters are immune to the next months poll.

lol :roll:

sophie***;2002510

I felt like that for a while too, but the more you use the site the … I felt like that for a while too, but the more you use the site the better it gets.Some people are naturally chatty while some are shy and reserved, like myself. Keep going it will get better

I think overall most ppl have been quite chatty about all sorts of things.
    I've become more chatty over the past few mths actually.Just well really,I'm not a great poster for Deal sections.

Hey, it's quiet tonight ... anyone want to start a 'heated discussion'
    brb - playin snakes an ladders

She called you a what?

brb youtube.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions