Found 9th Jun 2009
I just gave my son a glass of Cream soda, and he doesn't like it.

I scoffed at the rumours that he wasn't my child, but after 11 years, I have got to accept it.
No child of mine would dislike cream soda, I remember waiting for the "Alpine" man when I was young, and Cream Soda and Dandelion and Burdock were quaffed in double quick time.

Today is a sad day.

Pop = Serious Business

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
47 Comments

yummm

disown him, get a new one

I LOVE Dandelion and Burdock..

But then again, I also loved McDonald's Rootbeer when they used to do it!

:roll:

careful if your ex reads this you may get a black eye lol

I love Dandelion and Burdock but I can't stand Cream Soda, but I haven't tried it for quite a few years now (i'm 20 now)

Xb0xGuru;5447512

I LOVE Dandelion and Burdock..But then again, I also loved McDonald's … I LOVE Dandelion and Burdock..But then again, I also loved McDonald's Rootbeer when they used to do it!

rootbeer is AWFUL

Dandelion and burdock rocks

alpine man.....now thats a blast from the past

bitseylango;5447533

i have no idea what alpine man is... must be an advert?

drop of whisky in it might help.

i dont like cream soda either. just saying.

Ice cream in cream soda, or try him on homemade ginger beer.

Banned

Get a blood test. :thumbsup:

shanecr;5447555

i dont like cream soda either. just saying.

are you missing an 11 yr old? lol

Cream soda float was the bomb in the summer of 86'

Wot no Bing?

Original Poster

bitseylango;5447533

The Alpine man was the highlight of the week!

ClarityofMind;5447541

He came around once a week in a van(Like a milkmans cart) and sold pop.

scousekop;5447558

Ice cream in cream soda, or try him on homemade ginger beer.

He loves homemade ginger beer, been on it since he was a baby. Broke my blender a few months ago, so haven't made it lately(I am not going back to grating it the old skool way).

ClarityofMind;5447541

They used to deliver bottles of juice to ya.

thesaint;5447642

He came around once a week in a van(Like a milkmans cart) and sold pop.

What a lovely idea...

Thinking of buying the kids a barrow and they can go out and sell bottles of coke for 50p more than they can buy them for lol

Summer holidays... Sorted!!:-D

I have a feeling ours was brought by Bon Accord but I dunno.

thesaint;5447642

The Alpine man was the highlight of the week!He came around once a week … The Alpine man was the highlight of the week!He came around once a week in a van(Like a milkmans cart) and sold pop.

we used to have 2 blokes that would carry about 10 bottles in each hand running from house to house then back to their van, it was the clinking of the bottles that we used to hear first :-D If you handed back the empty bottle the following week you got 5p off the next bottle you bought

nikkib123;5447712

Cream Soda and Dandelion and Burdock are my absolute … Cream Soda and Dandelion and Burdock are my absolute favourites.Daddy???????????????

lmao!

Child support.....:-D

agbarr.co.uk/agb…ent

Better than supermarket stuff,bit pricey though. 1 litre bottles gone in 15mins in here,don't like Ginger Beer though.

Original Poster

bitseylango;5447704

we used to have 2 blokes that would carry about 10 bottles in each hand … we used to have 2 blokes that would carry about 10 bottles in each hand running from house to house then back to their van, it was the clinking of the bottles that we used to hear first :-D If you handed back the empty bottle the following week you got 5p off the next bottle you bought

Memories...

nikkib123;5447712

Cream Soda and Dandelion and Burdock are my absolute … Cream Soda and Dandelion and Burdock are my absolute favourites.Daddy???????????????

I put my son to bed, and get in for a kiss and a cuddle. If you are willing to put up with that, then the vacancy is yours.

bitseylango;5447533

a blast indeed came round once a week ,weeks supply gone in 2 days lol

is this a scottish thing ? or available elsewhere

anyone use the bottle as hot water bottle in winter it was only bottle thick enough with great big bottle top with washer in in so it didnt leak

well have never heard of it here.

thesaint;5447894

Memories...I put my son to bed, and get in for a kiss and a cuddle. If … Memories...I put my son to bed, and get in for a kiss and a cuddle. If you are willing to put up with that, then the vacancy is yours.

how sweet x x

jamstaruk1972;5447913

a blast indeed came round once a week ,weeks supply gone in 2 days lolis … a blast indeed came round once a week ,weeks supply gone in 2 days lolis this a scottish thing ? or available elsewhereanyone use the bottle as hot water bottle in winter it was only bottle thick enough with great big bottle top with washer in in so it didnt leak

never been to scotland hun, so cant be a scottish thing Pineappleade was my favourite but as I was the only one who liked it we rarely were allowed that one :roll:

jamstaruk1972;5447913

a blast indeed came round once a week ,weeks supply gone in 2 days lolis … a blast indeed came round once a week ,weeks supply gone in 2 days lolis this a scottish thing ? or available elsewhereanyone use the bottle as hot water bottle in winter it was only bottle thick enough with great big bottle top with washer in in so it didnt leak

bon-accord!!!! used to love it when he showed up. 6 bottles, all different. Cola, D&B, pineapple, lemonade, redcola and limeade.

Limeade was my favourite of all the -ades, You could almost see in the dark with it the colour was so bright abit like toxic waste.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5447945

how sweet x x

I may have to report myself to Social Services though, he's not my kid. :-(

thesaint;5448215

I may have to report myself to Social Services though, he's not my kid. … I may have to report myself to Social Services though, he's not my kid. :-(

lol

ours was called the bilco man he still delivers it round here now!!!!

nikkib123;5447712

+1 how odd

what bout mountain dew hmmmmmm

pop is serious business :prop:

im an irn bru man myself!

Anyone else think the fanta u get in subway is soooo much better than normal fanta? :?

Banned

didnt the fact that he is caucasian seem strange?

Xb0xGuru;5447512

I LOVE Dandelion and Burdock..But then again, I also loved McDonald's … I LOVE Dandelion and Burdock..But then again, I also loved McDonald's Rootbeer when they used to do it!

wish mcdonald's would bring back rootbeer :-(

Yuk, that Rootbeer was like the stuff my dentist used to make me swill round and spit out...love Cream Soda though.

i bet you put cans of ginger ale in his lunch box :-(

does he prefer sandisk or kingston ?

Original Poster

bykergrove;5448685

didnt the fact that he is caucasian seem strange?

No, as his mum told me that it can happen. She seen it on telly.

kungfu;5449638

i bet you put cans of ginger ale in his lunch box :-(

Ginger Ale???

myaser88;5449713

does he prefer sandisk or kingston ?

He's never been to either.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking to travel from belfast11
    2. Gatwick Airport Parking77