Groups

Is hotUKdeals American?

not so much a real moan about the new site as will get used to it, but the name of the site is hotUKdeals is it not but why when you reply to a thread, beside your name will be the way the Americans say the the date. ie Jul 08 instead of 08 July.
    just wondered really

14 Comments

It is the way the data is stored and shown in the MYSQL database. This forum is a heavily modified invision power board that was built by the yanks.

If that's your only gripe about the new site then you're doing well.

kroozing

It is the way the data is stored and shown in the MYSQL database. This … It is the way the data is stored and shown in the MYSQL database. This forum is a heavily modified invision power board that was built by the yanks.

The date will be stored as a timestamp which can be displayed any way the developer requires. I guess it is just at the bottom of the priority list right now

No but the admin is canadian lol

Banned

north american

Original Poster

If that's your only gripe about the new site then you're doing well.

no point in repeating what has already been said once or 3 million times

the badges look like iphone apps

kroozing

It is the way the data is stored and shown in the MYSQL database. This … It is the way the data is stored and shown in the MYSQL database. This forum is a heavily modified invision power board that was built by the yanks.

vbulletin.

I mentioned this in the bug reports thread, I believe they are going to fix it... They just have other issues that are more important at the moment. I am sure they will get around to it, it annoys me also OP

t0mm

vbulletin.

Knew it was one of them lol

Banned

The developers are American, the site owner is British?

Banned

lumoruk

The developers are American, the site owner is British?

Canadian

does any one kniw if there is a site like hotukdeals fr america

that would be hotUSAdeals then wouldn't it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions