Groups
    EXPIRED

Is http://a1recruitment.net/ legitimate?

Im on my mobile but this recruitment site doesnt seem to have any links to press to apply for jobs.
    Thanks.

6 Comments

There is no link on a full web browser either. If anything the site just feels dodgy, no actual links other than to a page with an email of [email protected]a1recruitment.net. No company address, no real useful details about the company or much more of any real use. I'd say not worth your time.

Original Poster

Astec123

There is no link on a full web browser either. If anything the site just … There is no link on a full web browser either. If anything the site just feels dodgy, no actual links other than to a page with an email of [email protected] No company address, no real useful details about the company or much more of any real use. I'd say not worth your time.

Thank you.

If it is important the whois has this as the owner/registering person.

Registrant Name: Adam Pilski
    Registrant Street: tintagel court
    Registrant Street: fishermead
    Registrant City: Milton keynes
    Registrant Postal Code: mk6 2jg

Original Poster

Thanks. I saw that but didnt know what to make of it.

beavisrules

If it is important the whois has this as the owner/registering … If it is important the whois has this as the owner/registering person.Registrant Name: Adam PilskiRegistrant Street: tintagel courtRegistrant Street: fishermeadRegistrant City: Milton keynes Registrant Postal Code: mk6 2jg

That's the name given by the guy who registered the address and set up the site (is paying for the use of servers etc).

Original Poster

beavisrules

That's the name given by the guy who registered the address and set up … That's the name given by the guy who registered the address and set up the site (is paying for the use of servers etc).

Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944536
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846380
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2149
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow610

See more discussions