Groups

Is HUKD playing up for me?

I posted a thread and I can't find it in misc, only if I click the thread in my 'recent activity'.

On the 1st page of the misc section I have threads from a couple of minutes old, to 5 hours old - misc usually has much more threads

My thread was posted about 45 minutes ago but it just isn't showing for me

Anyone know whats going on? Is eveyone elses the same - 5 hours old thread on first page?

Thanks

21 Comments

??????????? lol i cant work out what u mean!

It's been playing up all day today

Original Poster

bossyboots;6851329

??????????? lol i cant work out what u mean!

Does the first page of the misc section show you threads up to 5 hours old?

Original Poster

queenlush;6851343

It's been playing up all day today

It's been like this for a few days for me - at the weekend I posted a new thread complaining that misc was dead because the last thread was 5 hours old, but now I am thinking its my comp playing up

Mrs.Z;6851348

Does the first page of the misc section show you threads up to 5 hours … Does the first page of the misc section show you threads up to 5 hours old?

right!!!!! sorry I get u now Mrs Z.........no I just checked and it seems to be fine:thumbsup:

Mrs.Z;6851356

It's been like this for a few days for me - at the weekend I posted a new … It's been like this for a few days for me - at the weekend I posted a new thread complaining that misc was dead because the last thread was 5 hours old, but now I am thinking its my comp playing up

actually I remember that thread u posted !!! and I wondered wot u meant as there was all the usual shannigans going on !

I am not in the least bit technical so dont know why this is happening

Don't think it's you ...mine seems to be ok now but earlier it was jumping from 2 mins to 2 hrs something

mines ok, the first page has threads that are 1 min old and last one being 18 mins old, cant just be your comp though, maybe its ok now?

Mine's like that for ages. Many threads are not visible and then can see them a few hours later etc. The threads I can see in misc is so random. I was thinking of doing a thread like this too.

Original Poster

queenlush;6851383

Don't think it's you ...mine seems to be ok now but earlier it was … Don't think it's you ...mine seems to be ok now but earlier it was jumping from 2 mins to 2 hrs something

nadss;6851401

mines ok, the first page has threads that are 1 min old and last one … mines ok, the first page has threads that are 1 min old and last one being 18 mins old, cant just be your comp though, maybe its ok now?

No, its been like this for days - the last thread on the first page is 4 hours old for me :-(

Original Poster

Marina;6851438

Mine's like that for ages. Many threads are not visible and then can see … Mine's like that for ages. Many threads are not visible and then can see them a few hours later etc. The threads I can see in misc is so random. I was thinking of doing a thread like this too.

very odd, can't work it out :?

dunno then ...the last one on mine is 1 hr 12 mins......how many thingys have you got per page ?

Original Poster

queenlush;6851507

dunno then ...the last one on mine is 1 hr 12 mins......how many thingys … dunno then ...the last one on mine is 1 hr 12 mins......how many thingys have you got per page ?

I have 15 threads on page 1 - [COLOR="Red"]'quidco'[/COLOR] one at the top and [COLOR="Red"]'Fixtures and fittings help on friends rented house.'[/COLOR] at the bottom 2 hours and 43 minutes ago

Mrs.Z;6851537

I have 15 threads on page 1 - [COLOR="Red"]'quidco'[/COLOR] one at the … I have 15 threads on page 1 - [COLOR="Red"]'quidco'[/COLOR] one at the top and [COLOR="Red"]'Fixtures and fittings help on friends rented house.'[/COLOR] at the bottom 2 hours and 43 minutes ago

i also have 15 , quidco is my top post and the rented house one is at the bottom of page two.....:thinking:

Awww Mrs ZZZZZZZZZ everyone has blocked you lol :w00t:

Original Poster

queenlush;6851617

i also have 15 , quidco is my top post and the rented house one is at the … i also have 15 , quidco is my top post and the rented house one is at the bottom of page two.....:thinking:

see, but Nadss says their last thread is only 18 minutes old :thinking:

Have messaged mods, they might answer by December :giggle:

Mrs.Z;6851683

see, but Nadss says their last thread is only 18 minutes old … see, but Nadss says their last thread is only 18 minutes old :thinking:Have messaged mods, they might answer by December :giggle:

very odd !!! don't hold your breath while wating :-D

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;6851873

Mine has been doing something similar for weeks, but only occasionally.It … Mine has been doing something similar for weeks, but only occasionally.It happens ( when it does happen ) only when I have been in a thread and then used the back arrow on IE8 to come back out of that thread.

I am on Firefox and it seems consistent, still can't see my own thread even though people are still posting in it

Im using firefox and everything seems fine here, have you tried clicking refresh/reload?
    Good luck getting it sorted

Original Poster

right now I have 15 threads on page 1, last one over 8 hours old - no reply from MODs

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6860096

Use the New and Discussed buttons.Mine is fine, was yesterday … Use the New and Discussed buttons.Mine is fine, was yesterday aswell.Bottom of page is 6 mins ago.

Sassie fixed mine :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2239
      2. What would be HELL to you?2634
      3. Tesco vouchers?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345

See more discussions