Is HUKD playing up for me??

A similar thread was done before, can't find it. I'll post threads I can see. Pic in 1st post.

Can anyone please tell me if I'm mising threads?

28 Comments

Original Poster

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk55/av_raje/congrats/misc.jpg

I'm lookin

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6931261

I'm lookin

I'm waitin

I'm confuddled

click on "text only" you'll see wayyy more information xx

Original Poster

sancho1983;6931273

I'm confuddled

me too

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6931279

click on "text only" you'll see wayyy more information xx

brb, but why?

and change your tab from "new" to "discussed" just for when you're in misc

If you look for deals like... deals - kids -new

or deals - kids- hot

See how you get different info?

I think its easier to see all the deals at once in "text only" but its entirely up to you.

When you're in misc, its best to have the tab on "discussed" rather than on hot or new xxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6931288

and change your tab from "new" to "discussed" just for when you're in … and change your tab from "new" to "discussed" just for when you're in misc

but thats not fair :-(

I like sorting by new

Marina;6931315

but thats not fair :-( I like sorting by new

lol, its up to you.... but you'll see more in misc if you use "discussed" because thats what people are doing... discussing

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6931308

If you look for deals like... deals - kids -newor deals - kids- hotSee … If you look for deals like... deals - kids -newor deals - kids- hotSee how you get different info?I think its easier to see all the deals at once in "text only" but its entirely up to you.When you're in misc, its best to have the tab on "discussed" rather than on hot or new xxx

Ok, where have they hidden the text only option plz?

it says VIEW OPTIONS near the top of the window under the tabs...

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6931394

it says VIEW OPTIONS near the top of the window under the tabs...

I haven't got such an option Sorry to be pain

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk55/av_raje/congrats/misc1.jpg

Banned

You need to click on "Show All Deals", otherwise you'll only see a fraction of the results.

Consider clicking the include expired option also should you wish to keep track of previous threads that may have expired.

click on thread tools xxx

you got it now babes? x

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;6931487

You need to click on "Show All Deals", otherwise you'll only see a … You need to click on "Show All Deals", otherwise you'll only see a fraction of the results.Consider clicking the include expired option also should you wish to keep track of previous threads that may have expired.

errm... I'm asking about Misc threads plz, should I click Show All Deals? and where is it?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6931502

you got it now babes? x

Found text only option. :-D Still don't get what ASB is talking about

Marina;6931540

Found text only option. :-D Still don't get what ASB is talking about

You want to be in misc yes?

so have it on all, misc, discussed

if you wanna look at deals have it on all, deals, new

( or electronics, deals, new if you wanna find DS's lol ):thumbsup:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6931568

You want to be in misc yes?so have it on all, misc, discussedif you wanna … You want to be in misc yes?so have it on all, misc, discussedif you wanna look at deals have it on all, deals, new( or electronics, deals, new if you wanna find DS's lol ):thumbsup:

Hang on, look at my text only view, can't find my thread :w00t:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk55/av_raje/congrats/misc2.jpg

Original Poster

I don't like Discussed view, it will bring up 100 year old threads :oops:

Banned

I'll post you a link showing the settings highlighted in yellow. Basically you have to click on them to switch on/off. My default settings are the exact oppostite of yours.

The Tabs is a red herring, you can still sort by your preferred order, however give me a minute.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3561/settingsfs.th.jpg

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;6931657

I'll post you a link showing the settings highlighted in yellow. … I'll post you a link showing the settings highlighted in yellow. Basically you have to click on them to switch on/off. My default settings are the exact oppostite of yours.The Tabs is a red herring, you can still sort by your preferred order, however give me a minute.]

Got it, thanks:thumbsup: You may lock the thread now. :-D

Before you go..... smileys are showing as red crosses, if no one has informed you yet.

Marina;6931780

Got it, thanks:thumbsup: You may lock the thread now. :-DBefore you … Got it, thanks:thumbsup: You may lock the thread now. :-DBefore you go..... smileys are showing as red crosses, if no one has informed you yet.

Thats the site running so slow cos its mega busy at this time of yr with all the extra traffic for crimbo deals xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6931796

Thats the site running so slow cos its mega busy at this time of yr with … Thats the site running so slow cos its mega busy at this time of yr with all the extra traffic for crimbo deals xx

Thanks COM for seeing me through this :giggle:

Marina;6931822

Thanks COM for seeing me through this :giggle:

you're alright babe :thumbsup:;-)

:friends:

Banned

Thread closed as requested.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
  2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
  3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
  4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions