Groups

Is HUKD the friendliest online community?

As I'm sure many of you are, I am a member of a few online communities such as HotUKDeals. There are obviously a few exceptions, but I think that HUKD is by far the friendliest community. Everyone seems to genuinely want to help other people.

Do you agree?

17 Comments

Check out my cake brah, what d'ya think?

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/P290810_18320004.jpg

(i agree its friendly btw)

Banned

check out my cake baking thread.. even better enter the comp

Oooh Mico that looks lush! Did you really make it or is mum there somewhere and you just licked the utensils?

Sorry, should have added the extra 'o' my apologies.

bernyrabbit

Oooh Mico that looks lush! Did you really make it or is mum there … Oooh Mico that looks lush! Did you really make it or is mum there somewhere and you just licked the utensils?

I genuinely made it (and licked the utensils). All the accusations of foul play are extremely hurtful

I always knew you were holding out on me micoo.

Oh but maybe I should taste it, Im a good judge!!! Looks absolutely delicious!

angelfairee

I always knew you were holding out on me micoo.

you never asked for a cake

I love this site....I have a lot of laughs on here.

bernyrabbit

Oh but maybe I should taste it, Im a good judge!!! Looks absolutely … Oh but maybe I should taste it, Im a good judge!!! Looks absolutely delicious!

Check out the others

hotukdeals.com/mis…e=4

micoo

you never asked for a cake

I didn't realise there was a menu!

angelfairee

I didn't realise there was a menu!

Should have asked

Wow Micoo that cake looks delicious - can I have a slice please........

Banned

thread needs to be renamed, "what everybody thinks of micoos cake"

ryman1000

thread needs to be renamed, "what everybody thinks of micoos cake"

lol...he's canvassing votes!!

Lol...back 2 the 1st post....Yes it is by far,I have got so much free stuff from nice chaps on ere!

People are genuinely willing to help and the troll level is fairly low for such a popular site. Even those that sometimes get accused of trolling are nothing compared to the complete tools you get on other sites.

pmsl
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2871005
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp67
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1942
      4. What is there free to do in your town?813

See more discussions