Is iD Mobile Any Good?

Found 20th Dec 2017
Hi,
I've currently got my mobile contract with Plusnet, but I'm having problems sending texts. Sometimes the text seems to be in limbo with it just saying 'Sending'. But the text has been sent and is sent over and over again until I delete it and reboot my phone.
I've tried 2 messaging apps, but get the same problem, so I'm putting it down to the Plusnet network.
So I'm looking go to iD Mobile which has the right tariff for me.
Has anyone had any experiences with iD Mobile that they can share with me?
Thank you.
Community Updates
AskMobile
13 Comments
Id mobile work on three network make sure you get a signal 1st....is the text you sending short text number if so they don't work...but regular text messages should work...try ringing plusnet up see if they can help you.
Edited by: "Adam786123" 20th Dec 2017
I've been with them for a couple of years (for my son) and he's never had any problems with signal. Its been a problem free experience so far and the associated app is very user friendly.
Partner is with them, no probs at all.
Whereas I ditched them after only a week as signal was useless.
Adam78612318 m ago

Id mobile work on three network make sure you get a signal 1st....is the …Id mobile work on three network make sure you get a signal 1st....is the text you sending short text number if so they don't work...but regular text messages should work...try ringing plusnet up see if they can help you.

Thanks. It's normal texts that I'm sending.
I'll give Plusnet a ring when I've got 45 minutes spare to be put on hold
Do online chat via the website - much quicker
sparrky200442 m ago

Do online chat via the website - much quicker

OK, I will try that. Thanks.
I got an I.D mobile for my ex and it was decent for a fiver. Easy cancellation as well.

But I would've taken this current Asda mobile deal for £10/M
12gb, unlimited mins unlimited texts.

hotukdeals.com/dea…088
I've been with Id over 2 years now,not one problem with them, great upgrades and have changed plans really easy mid contract when I wanted more minutes ect. the roam Like at home was fab when my son went to Spain on holiday it just used his plan not a penny was charged. Have 2 contract phones with them and have had no issues at all with signal or anything else
yes, it is good but double check by going on the ID network coverage page
I'm with ID and they're fantastic. Customer service is always good, never had a problem with them and would highly recommend!
Son and other half have 30 day sims with iD, they’ve never had any problems. I’m with Three and they often get 4g coverage when I don’t.

They get roll over data and I can set a limit so son can’t go more than £5 over limit
Wife and I are both with iD and have not had any problems so far. Love the roll over data, personalised options you can change using their app, and straightforward bills.
Edited by: "Resali" 20th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants