Is incest Japan’s latest literary craze?

Found 30th Nov 2012
just stumbled across this. it's from last month but WTF?!

i know they are a bit eccentric.....but come on...there has to be limits!?
Community Updates
MiscJapan
27 Comments
http://www.japantoday.com/images/size/200x/2012/09/incest.jpg

Japanese “light novels” are a type of short and often serialized young adult novel that are usually heavy on dialogue and light on narrative depth. The growing popularity of light novels has made them common choices for manga and anime adaptations, such as the Haruhi Suzumiya series.

One of the more popular light novel series in recent years is “My Little Sister Can’t Be This Cute,” which tells the story of a normal high school student who finds out his prodigious younger sister is actually a closet otaku, obsessed with anime and incest-themed adult computer games…

It’s probably less unwholesome than it sounds (at least by Japanese standards), and the point is that the series has become so popular that it has spawned an anime and manga series as well as several video games.

It has also seemed to usher in a new craze of light novels about the relationship between normal older brothers and their not-so-normal little sisters.

linky with book titles
Edited by: "magicbeans" 30th Nov 2012
涼しい物語Bro
What's wrong with incest, we do it all the time. It's not like it's illegal or anything!.
Ah incest, fun for all the family!
"latest literary craze"

Lolno. You're way behind the times with dodgy Japanese manga, this has been going on for yonks.
から可愛い女の子が大好き AKB48

私は砂糖のパパになりたい
they do things differently over there.
I think its legal over there
Correct incest is not a crime in Japan
Bully

Correct incest is not a crime in Japan

How do they avoid breeding mutants etc.?
Incest will probably be legalised over here one day. Two consenting adults who love one another, its hard to make an argument against it when we are permissive towards other sexual tendencies.

Its sick, but its the way society is today.
Don't knock it...
Japanese have always loved this. If they are related or underage the they can definitely get raped by some tentacle monster!
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2009/11/9/129022662145262931.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XYM6MEU_8Vs/S9bP-lArEkI/AAAAAAAAAF0/rJyxUokEC5c/s1600/INCEST.png

Elton Chong

Incest will probably be legalised over here one day. Two consenting … Incest will probably be legalised over here one day. Two consenting adults who love one another, its hard to make an argument against it when we are permissive towards other sexual tendencies.Its sick, but its the way society is today.

That's just a little contradictory.

In before anyone mentions Norfolk....
Disgusting, Who'd Adam & Eve it.
shauneco

That's just a little contradictory.

No it isn't. Think a little deeper.
hmm where to start
well i think its disgusting but i also think gay relationships are disgusting the same way.

But now the latter seems acceptable so would not surprise me if incest went the same way as the PC brigade are not finished yet.
ScubaDudes

What's wrong with incest, we do it all the time. It's not like it's … What's wrong with incest, we do it all the time. It's not like it's illegal or anything!.

Welcome to Suffolk
People are conditioned into accepting certain things. If incest became acceptable the masses would be conditioned into accepting it and anyone who spoke against it would be a bigot living in the stone age.
Omg i cannot believe that country is like that i feel sickened by it
The fact they have vending machine which sell used girls underwear should tell you enough!

BeachBoys8282

Omg i cannot believe that country is like that i feel sickened by it

Akihabara > Old Compton Street!!!
Japan is very open about sex and related matters.
Wasn't there incest in John Presoctt's family?
Edited by: "tamoil" 30th Nov 2012
http://i45.tinypic.com/b5of35.jpg

Good old Brookside.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants