Groups

is it a deal or are we buying it because its cheap

i sit here wandering through the forum looking through all the posts that people submit each day the bargains the freebies the loopholes within websites and wander to myself i am looking and buying goods because i need them or am i just buying stuff just because its cheap, what does everyone else think !!!

7 Comments

I about 7 times out of 10 buy because i want it, but i dont need it and i buy it due to being cheap!

To your title its both.

Its a deal and then we are buying it as its cheap (for the most part)

But then most things are like that, if you look at what you want/need when you go to the SuperMarket its not that much yet we get the BOGOF offers etc..and we pick them up.

For me I buy things off this site that I have a interest in and are cheap, some of which I wouldnt buy had they been full price but all of which I enjoy. I dont buy a deal jsut because its 90% off RRP.

I personally look mosly for the free cinema codes. Went to see spiderwick tonight and i have to say i really enjoyed it. All thanks to HUKD and it's lovely members:)

I only get stuff I want/need.

I do go for a lot of deals, but generally on behalf of someone else. My family let me know when they are going to buy something and I look out for a good deal on it.

With kids stuff, we often buy if something is on a good offer as it will do a child for birthday/christmas present. We keep a list of what we have for who though, so we dont over buy. At the moment we have most of the kids (nieces/nephews etc) sorted for the year so we are not really looking at the moment.

I dont go for misprices unless it is something that will be used either. No matter how much you would be saving (I dont do ebay!)

I have a bedroom full of stuff I shall probably never even open. Very cheap though.:-D

crow99;1704702

To your title its both.Its a deal and then we are buying it as its cheap … To your title its both.Its a deal and then we are buying it as its cheap (for the most part)But then most things are like that, if you look at what you want/need when you go to the SuperMarket its not that much yet we get the BOGOF offers etc..and we pick them up.For me I buy things off this site that I have a interest in and are cheap, some of which I wouldnt buy had they been full price but all of which I enjoy. I dont buy a deal jsut because its 90% off RRP.

hit the nail on the head

Generally I don't buy unless I need or want, but it is VERY tempting at times as it is sooo easy and after all usually a bargain to boot. But, on the whole I am very disiplined.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?44
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions