Groups

Is it any good ?? - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines - Today on Five from 9:00pm to 11:10pm

Is it any good ?? worth a watch

Terminator 3: Rise of the MachinesFiveJohn Connor finds his destiny to lead the human race in a future war catching up with him, when an advanced new Terminator in female form is sent back in time to eliminate him. However, as before, a reprogrammed cyborg has also been sent back in time to act as his protector. Sci-fi adventure sequel, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nick Stahl, Claire Danes and Kristanna Loken. Including Five News Update Directed by: Jonathan Mostow. (12) (2003) SUB AD
    Film/Science Fiction
    Today on Five from 9:00pm to 11:10pm

17 Comments

its ok not as good as the first two but about an 7/10

Nowhere near as good as T1 and T2 different director

boothy;5361722

its ok not as good as the first two but about an 7/10

J.Dance;5361746

Nowhere near as good as T1 and T2 different director

+1

T2 was incredible, probably the best of the lot.

kippy;5361765

T2 was incredible, probably the best of the lot.

+1 Robert Patrick as the T-1000 really made the film

J.Dance;5361955

+1 Patrick Robert as the T-1000 really made the film

(it's Robert Patrick :thumbsup:)

Blast these actors with two Christian names!!

T3 is worth watching still, but don't try and compare with the Terminator and T2 as it falls short.

It's a popcorn muncher

Xb0xGuru;5362003

(it's Robert Patrick :thumbsup:)Blast these actors with two Christian … (it's Robert Patrick :thumbsup:)Blast these actors with two Christian names!!T3 is worth watching still, but don't try and compare with the Terminator and T2 as it falls short.It's a popcorn muncher

I knew I shouldn't have copied and pasted his name from imdb!

It is garbage !!!

There are some good action scenes in the movie and a lot of shooting, I don't remember much else about it.
    Its one of those low concentration movies where you don't really give it another thought afterwards.
    As the others said T2 was the best movie!

A bit mambi-pambi. Arnie sold out for family action. Loken is easy on the eyes, though

tigerallstars;5362201

A bit mambi-pambi. Arnie sold out for family action. Loken is easy on the … A bit mambi-pambi. Arnie sold out for family action. Loken is easy on the eyes, though

Hmmm yes her entrance is rather reveling

haha we just finished watching ... I, Robot! I think was more enjoyable than seeing the Guv hanging on a ladder on a moving vehicle. hmm i actually visited Graz a couple years ago without realising it was Arnie's hometown, purely for an architectural arts visit.

Its a fairly decent film, although as others have said its not as good as T1, T2 and latterly the sarah connnor chronicles.

Banned

kippy;5366727

haha we just finished watching ... I, Robot! I think was more enjoyable … haha we just finished watching ... I, Robot! I think was more enjoyable than seeing the Guv hanging on a ladder on a moving vehicle.

What you talking about Willis!

3 was the worst.... I doownloaded the 3 of them to watch and get in the mood for the new one at the pics...

Still not seen Star Trek yet, takes 5 weeks for the top stuff to come here :-(

Linda Hamilton in the 1st was another of my Fav's, I just love the Gaks 80's hairstyles....

maxmix

PS Oh.... Arnie is not bad too

Banned

maxmix;5366970

3 was the worst.... I doownloaded the 3 of them to watch and get in the … 3 was the worst.... I doownloaded the 3 of them to watch and get in the mood for the new one at the pics...Still not seen Star Trek yet, takes 5 weeks for the top stuff to come here :-(

Why not dooonload it? (Or are you saying your internet is behind everyone elses?)

guv;5366979

Why not dooonload it? (Or are you saying your internet is behind everyone … Why not dooonload it? (Or are you saying your internet is behind everyone elses?)

I left you Invisio Rep on the Rep thread lol

No M8 I saw it ages back, but i'm just looking forward to seeing it on the big screen etc...

maxmix
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions