Groups

Is it bad?

if you think youve become addicted to this site!

18 Comments

Nah i'm addicted to this site and started having withdrawel symptoms when my router decided to stop working x x

Yes!! Very, very bad!!! :x

Original Poster

Angelstar;4225548

Nah i'm addicted to this site and started having withdrawel symptoms when … Nah i'm addicted to this site and started having withdrawel symptoms when my router decided to stop working x x

Haha that makes me feel so much better :-D. I keep having to hit F5 to make sure im not missing out on anything!!!

[COLOR="Red"]somebody hellllllllp me!!!! [/COLOR]

very bad, you should stop right now! (look at my post count :oops:)

Daft Punk;4225564

Haha that makes me feel so much better :-D. I keep having to hit F5 to … Haha that makes me feel so much better :-D. I keep having to hit F5 to make sure im not missing out on anything!!!

lol have some rep:thumbsup:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4225568

The old me wouldnt of took a second look at 23000 posts, but the new hukd me sees it as a challenge

I think we all are addicted to this site :L

dontdothatagain;4225568

homework now!!!

ohhh you will be proud of me i got £150 in my quidco this month just have to sit back and wait for it to be payed now!!

There is a direct correlation between me making more epic threads and peoples addiction to this site.

I control peoples lives.

foxymissroxy;4225594

homework now!!! ohhh you will be proud of me i got £150 in my quidco … homework now!!! ohhh you will be proud of me i got £150 in my quidco this month just have to sit back and wait for it to be payed now!!

wow well done x x :thumbsup:

look at me not long been on here and said just the other day to my other half I'll have to stop going on here all the time because I'm buying everything and anything because its a deal!!!!

foxymissroxy;4225594

homework now!!! ohhh you will be proud of me i got £150 in my quidco … homework now!!! ohhh you will be proud of me i got £150 in my quidco this month just have to sit back and wait for it to be payed now!!

PM me and tell me what you did :-D

No. I can take it or leave it. The only problem is I take it more than I leave it.

Original Poster

camlen79;4225609

look at me not long been on here and said just the other day to my other … look at me not long been on here and said just the other day to my other half I'll have to stop going on here all the time because I'm buying everything and anything because its a deal!!!!

HAHA thats the spirit!

The JFK;4225605

I think there is a direct correlation between me making more epic threads … I think there is a direct correlation between me making more epic threads and peoples addiction to this site.I control peoples lives.

I need my daily HUKD fix!! Now i am back to work after long sickness I am craving my HUKD time!

its more like a rountine for me now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?25115
      2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24106

See more discussions