Is it coming home?

Top comments
adamderak17 m ago

A while back we never thought we would see an Englishman holding …A while back we never thought we would see an Englishman holding Wimbledon, than it happened. This will happen!

Is that the Englishman from Scotland?
deleted1315437
jase.225 m ago

shame the media forget how crap Gareth Southgate was as a club manager - …shame the media forget how crap Gareth Southgate was as a club manager - wrecked middlesbrough and no one else would touch him but suddenly because of playing 2 x nobody, beat by Belgium reserves and a jammy penalty victory hes the best manager in the world haha Anyone thinking England will win or deserve to win is on another planet

The appropriate word these days for you is 'hater'.
57 Comments
Belgium Croatia final. France 3rd.
A hope so !
To somebody’s home country yes...but not ours . I don’t think I have seen us have a better chance than now
YES!!!!!!
mccauley13 m ago

Belgium Croatia final. France 3rd.

Boring final
A while back we never thought we would see an Englishman holding Wimbledon, than it happened. This will happen!
I still believe.
France are gonna win
adamderak17 m ago

A while back we never thought we would see an Englishman holding …A while back we never thought we would see an Englishman holding Wimbledon, than it happened. This will happen!

Is that the Englishman from Scotland?
I vote for 19:30 and 51 seconds.
If you don't win it this time then you are really hopeless.

Good luck England!
Its coming home 🦁🦁🦁
England's coming home....
Yes, gooooooal! IT'S COMING HOME!!!
deleted1315437
GOAL
It’s already at Heathrow
deleted396333
If everybody else plays badly, maybe.
shame the media forget how crap Gareth Southgate was as a club manager - wrecked middlesbrough and no one else would touch him

but suddenly because of playing 2 x nobody, beat by Belgium reserves and a jammy penalty victory hes the best manager in the world haha

Anyone thinking England will win or deserve to win is on another planet
jase.223 m ago

shame the media forget how crap Gareth Southgate was as a club manager - …shame the media forget how crap Gareth Southgate was as a club manager - wrecked middlesbrough and no one else would touch him but suddenly because of playing 2 x nobody, beat by Belgium reserves and a jammy penalty victory hes the best manager in the world haha Anyone thinking England will win or deserve to win is on another planet

We also played a second team against Belgium to be fair.
Hope we get Russia in the Semi finals
deleted1315437
jase.225 m ago

The appropriate word these days for you is 'hater'.
ArcAndPie5 m ago

We also played a second team against Belgium to be fair.

Norn Iron fan here but giving Southgate all the plaudits. Losing against Belgium was a tactical genius. Belgium are a great side, probably the winners but they've done it the hard way. Had Engerlund beat or drew with them then I fear they would be home already. Now they're looking at a World Cup Final imo.

Good luck although hearing about it for the next 50 years will do my head in
Edited by: "GlentoranMark" 7th Jul
GlentoranMark2 m ago

Norn Iron fan here but giving Southgate all the plaudits. Losing against …Norn Iron fan here but giving Southgate all the plaudits. Losing against Belgium was a tactical genius. Belgium are a great side, probably the winners but they've done it the hard way. Had Engerlund beat or drew with them then I fear they would be home already. Now they're looking at a World Cup Final imo.Good luck although hearing about it for the next 50 years will do my head in

Rashford seemed to miss on purpose aswell, I'm confident in saying they didn't want to beat Belgium in that match. I'd love to see an England Vs Belgium final to see if we can prove we are the better team.
ArcAndPie4 m ago

Rashford seemed to miss on purpose aswell, I'm confident in saying they …Rashford seemed to miss on purpose aswell, I'm confident in saying they didn't want to beat Belgium in that match. I'd love to see an England Vs Belgium final to see if we can prove we are the better team.

Jumping ahead but Engerlnd look more comfortable than they did against Colombia but hope the Ruskies win tonight as they are the poorest side. Whoever England get they should beat them. France and Belgium are much stronger but I like Southgate as he's a great tactician team wise and game wise. Pickford is outstanding as is a lot of the players.
Football's coming home
hearts222 h, 20 m ago

If you don't win it this time then you are really hopeless. Good luck …If you don't win it this time then you are really hopeless. Good luck England!

Hopeless? Croatia belgium and France are all very good teams, England probably 3rd favourites
Amazing what Southgate is doing with the England team. What a comeback after being knocked out the Euros by Iceland. #ItsComingHome(worldcup)
Only happens every 25 years but we hear about it most weeks
woah England are in Russia
woah drinking all the vodka
woah England's going all the way
YES ITS COMMMMMMM
MMINNNNNNGGGGG HOME!!!!!
adamderak3 h, 50 m ago

An Englishman ? who was that ?
rogparki12 m ago

An Englishman ? who was that ?

Fred perry
rogparki2 m ago

Correct in 1936 @adamderak must be pretty old to remember that …Correct in 1936 @adamderak must be pretty old to remember that

He was beaten by Perry in the quarter finals!
Snakeyes6462 h, 44 m ago

Hopeless? Croatia belgium and France are all very good teams, England …Hopeless? Croatia belgium and France are all very good teams, England probably 3rd favourites

Yeah but the big teams are all almost out... no one would have put Croatia and Belgium among the favourites at the beginning. It's just that the big ones were .

When are you gonna have a better chance than this?
34279001-zSde2.jpg
hearts2213 h, 15 m ago

Yeah but the big teams are all almost out... no one would have put Croatia …Yeah but the big teams are all almost out... no one would have put Croatia and Belgium among the favourites at the beginning. It's just that the big ones were .When are you gonna have a better chance than this?

Do you not know the fifa rankings? Also belgium were 3rd favourites from the start.
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 8th Jul
Southgate is not and never will be good enough.

If we had NO manager we still would have got to this semi final.

Context

Tunisia 2-1 who were beaten 5-2 by Belgium

Panama world ranked 55 beaten 6-1 wow

Columbia who when they actually stopped wrestling us and started playing almost wiped the floor with us.

Sweden below us in the rankings came from Germany's group say no more about that.....

No goals from open play

Poor Croatia side next.

etc etc.....

We now have to put up with him for xxxxx years.

Will not win this world cup he is not good enough to get even basics like formation correct for the possible France/Belgium match let alone poor player selection and bad substitution mistakes we will notice if we actually get to that game.

Allardyce would have done better not saying he was a good choice but he would have.
Edited by: "bowerman" 8th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants