Groups

is it easy to brick iphone

hey i want to get a iphone but i would then jailbrake and have cydia on it i have looked seems easy enough to do but i am bit woriied will i brick it if i mess up useing red snow and is cydia easy to use when installed but mainly is it hard to brick and can u just restore it

12 Comments

pardon?

Original Poster

what you mean

I've never bricked one personally, usually you can restore but sure if you read iclarified they will tell you more.

Banned

not tht easy to brick them but i done it twice on the first iphone tht came out was a nightmare trying to fix it

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5584874

not tht easy to brick them but i done it twice on the first iphone tht … not tht easy to brick them but i done it twice on the first iphone tht came out was a nightmare trying to fix it

but it was fixable then i meen if i cundnt fix it im sure i cud pay sum one to fix it lol

Banned

kylejohns;5584882

but it was fixable then i meen if i cundnt fix it im sure i cud pay sum … but it was fixable then i meen if i cundnt fix it im sure i cud pay sum one to fix it lol

yeah its always fixable

Original Poster

thanks porter but now i know i cant brick it ill be fien i was just threating wa would happen if i did lol thanks

Original Poster

the porter;5585180

no worries even if it does happen you can use it to stop your door … no worries even if it does happen you can use it to stop your door banging :thumbsup:

you are kidding right

Banned

if you do brick it just post on here what you done and we will do our best to help resolve

Original Poster

ok thanks guys

Banned

oh joy

another illiterate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions