Expired

Is it easy to leave feedback. I'm struggling.

5 replies
Found 30th Oct 2008
I'm trying to leave feedback for Faevilangel on this post
hotukdeals.com/for…e=5
but I can't seem to find the right post when I get into the feedback screen.
Am I going blind?
There are loads and loads of threads in there, is there an easy way to pick the one I want?
I've tried reading the help pages, but they don't.

5 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3325649

I had this prob the other week, the post I was looking for WASN'T there, … I had this prob the other week, the post I was looking for WASN'T there, just pick any, doesn't matter too much does it? Unless you're leaving bad feedback..................

I saw your post when I was looking for help to do mine.
No, I'm not leaving bad feedback, just wanted to get it right.
Am I missing something obvious, or is this really hard to do for someone with loads and loads of posts?

hotukdeals.com/for…ack

search for the name, select the thread and leave? = not working :-( Can't tell you why :-S

only one person can leave feedback per thread, so thats why it isnt showing, you just need to choose another thread and leave a note such as "wrong thread but ...................................(nice comment here)

glad to hear they arrived :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;3326002

Really? Thanks for that info, I wondered, 'cos I left feedback (or tried … Really? Thanks for that info, I wondered, 'cos I left feedback (or tried to) for someone last week and it wouldn't show, so I ended up doing what you've just suggested! Well now I know, it's the little things like that on here that confuse me! Thanks again:thumbsup:

people have moaned about it ........ its not been put in rules (that i know of) and newbies get confused when they can't leave feedback on my threads :lol:

Original Poster

Do you have any thread in particular you'd like me to leave feedback on then.
Presumably, if I pick a current one, then I'll sod it up for the next person.
I'd better pick an old thread.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?22
    2. active noise cancelling headphones10
    3. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs22
    4. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return34

See more discussions