Groups

Is it ever acceptable to PM someone out of the blue???

...it used to happen quite a lot on MSE forums, and I've done it once here to answer an old question, and generally it seems ok...but is it...really???

37 Comments

Banned

well unless you gonna ask permission away from pm then they all gonna be out of the blue - lol

tinkerbell28;5637536

Depends what the pm is for, I get pm'ed for help a lot, which I don't … Depends what the pm is for, I get pm'ed for help a lot, which I don't mind, but it if it's to ask what I am wearing, then yeah out of order

Damn........... oh well, I'll have to think of something else!!! :w00t:

Supermod

Yes, simply.

Original Poster

Yeah - guess it is somewhat avatar-dependent, to a degree. I did once think about setting up a fake MySpace account as a pretty young lady, just to see how depraved the males get...would be an interesting experiment I reckon!

SirBargainsALot;5637553

Yeah - guess it is somewhat avatar-dependent, to a degree. I did once … Yeah - guess it is somewhat avatar-dependent, to a degree. I did once think about setting up a fake MySpace account as a pretty young lady, just to see how depraved the males get...would be an interesting experiment I reckon!

people have been doing that on chat since the internet began lol

I think it's fine.

Banned

SirBargainsALot;5637553

Yeah - guess it is somewhat avatar-dependent, to a degree. I did once … Yeah - guess it is somewhat avatar-dependent, to a degree. I did once think about setting up a fake MySpace account as a pretty young lady, just to see how depraved the males get...would be an interesting experiment I reckon!

you dont need to go to the trouble, just read some of the threads in misc, your answer is already here

Of course it's ok, so long as it's not an inappropriate message then it's fine IMO.

Original Poster

bassman_uk;5637558

people have been doing that on chat since the internet began lol

True, bassman....thinking back to when i was 18, I was in chat rooms a fair bit. Then by 26 MySpace was the big thing...and now it's a few years on, I'm on here more than anywhere else. Just having lost all my acquaintances from them old days, wondered whether it's every right to approach people out of the blue as I would have done back then!

Banned

so if i change me avvy to something a bit more sexy you reckon i get some pm

Original Poster

sassie;5637582

so if i change me avvy to something a bit more sexy you reckon i get some … so if i change me avvy to something a bit more sexy you reckon i get some pm

Bless - you feeling PM neglected?

Banned

SirBargainsALot;5637592

Bless - you feeling PM neglected?

not just pm :oops:

sassie;5637582

so if i change me avvy to something a bit more sexy you reckon i get some … so if i change me avvy to something a bit more sexy you reckon i get some pm

do you really need to? I see a sexy blonde in your avvy :whistling:

Banned

bassman_uk;5637602

do you really need to? I see a sexy blonde in your avvy :whistling:

it looks nicotine yellow to me :w00t:

sassie;5637610

it looks nicotine yellow to me :w00t:

well........I was trying to be polite

sassie;5637582

Pm me the sexy new pic for evaluation first

SirBargainsALot;5637553

Also known as "grooming" :whistling:

kyalion;5637630

LMAO :thumbsup:

sassie;5637540

well unless you gonna ask permission away from pm then they all gonna be … well unless you gonna ask permission away from pm then they all gonna be out of the blue - lol

LOL :thumbsup:

sassie;5637582

More sexy than already?? No chance of that. That's like saying Angelina could be more sexy LOL :w00t:

[COLOR="Red"]Yeah it is but I'm not sure whether it should be allowed or not as I get 100s of PMs a day and it's annoying as I constantly have to clean out my inbox. :-([/COLOR]

tinkerbell28;5637678

Must take ages.

[COLOR="Red"]It's wasted time.

Time = money.[/COLOR]

How else can you do it but out of the blue? start a thread asking individuals if you can pm them and hope they see it?

kungfu;5637687

How else can you do it but out of the blue? start a thread asking … How else can you do it but out of the blue? start a thread asking individuals if you can pm them and hope they see it?

[COLOR="Red"]DAT TRU^^^^^^[/COLOR]

The JFK;5637685

[COLOR=red]It's wasted time.[/COLOR][COLOR=red]Time = money.[/COLOR]

Yeah but you got too much money, so we need to waste your time, otherwise you wouldnt be able to move with the weight of the notes in your wallet.

Original Poster

kyalion;5637630

Lol - yes, another fine exaple of needing to engage brain before clicking reply...

seancampbell;5637739

Yeah but you got too much money, so we need to waste your time, otherwise … Yeah but you got too much money, so we need to waste your time, otherwise you wouldnt be able to move with the weight of the notes in your wallet.

[COLOR="Red"]DAT SORTA TRU^^^^^^^^

I put most of my money into my banks though and carry around my debit cards.

But I still like to carry around a lot of money in cash as I like it.[/COLOR]

Surely if your that rich you can hire someone to carry your cards for you?

Well I put a message under my Ava last week.... But it has been completely ignored....

The girls still keep PM me for some reason..... Murder it is

maxmix

every day the men of misc fill my box!! . . . . and what am I wearing today?!?!?

foxymissroxy;5638880

every day the men of misc fill my box!! . . . . and what am I wearing … every day the men of misc fill my box!! . . . . and what am I wearing today?!?!?

If you want to PM me I can tell everyone :w00t:

maxmix

Why shouldn't you pm someone?

If they don't like it then they just iggy you... as my 3 yr old would say... wassaproblem?

ClarityofMind;5640124

Why shouldn't you pm someone?If they don't like it then they just iggy … Why shouldn't you pm someone?If they don't like it then they just iggy you... as my 3 yr old would say... wassaproblem?

so so 'sniff sniff' that ignorance means you dont love me

foxymissroxy;5640149

so so 'sniff sniff' that ignorance means you dont love me

I'm incredibly ignorant! Comes from all that time I spend in a convent these days :?

You haven't PM'd me :x ;-)

hope you havnt copyrighted 'wassaproblem' clarity, as im nicking it, cant wait to answer the squids with that 1!

michelleleemoo;5640233

hope you havnt copyrighted 'wassaproblem' clarity, as im nicking it, cant … hope you havnt copyrighted 'wassaproblem' clarity, as im nicking it, cant wait to answer the squids with that 1!

when you say it you have to look worried.. then laugh!

wassapwoblem mommy, wassapwoblemmm!

ClarityofMind;5640255

when you say it you have to look worried.. then laugh! wassapwoblem … when you say it you have to look worried.. then laugh! wassapwoblem mommy, wassapwoblemmm!

'pwoblem' is sooo much better, brb off to antagonise kids :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285999
      2. What is there free to do in your town?712
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1736
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461

See more discussions