....is it friday yet?

Banned 23
Found 3rd Sep 2008
For gods sake I'm sure the weeks are getting longer and the weekends shorter.

It is still just a 5 day week of work......right??

In desperate need of a beer

21 Comments

Sadly not..only Wednesday...true what you say tho..seems to be longer :thumbsup:

yes.. but thurs moro.. so soon be fri !! hopefully it will come quickly

Banned

MissRoo;2886009

yes.. but thurs moro.. so soon be fri !! hopefully it will come quickly

Thursday always get me going

Dell_in_the_bed;2886026

Thursday always get me going

oh ? whys that?

Banned

MissRoo;2886031

oh ? whys that?

I normally work from home and for around 4-5 hours ........ and then on Friday the other person in India takes over any escalation

Dell_in_the_bed;2886064

I normally work from home and for around 4-5 hours ........ and then on … I normally work from home and for around 4-5 hours ........ and then on Friday the other person in India takes over any escalation

so thurs is your friday?
Well bring on tomoro!!

Banned

It is Friday.......

I have next 2 days off WOOP WOOP

Banned

Everyday is Friday to me :-D

Banned

MissRoo;2886076

so thurs is your friday? Well bring on tomoro!!

You bet .... though a few things at work might just change all that in a bit :-(

ODB_69;2886080

It is Friday.......I have next 2 days off WOOP WOOP

I HATE YOU ....

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2886102

I HATE YOU ....

Dont hate the player, hate the game :thumbsup:

Dell_in_the_bed;2886102

You bet .... though a few things at work might just change all that in a … You bet .... though a few things at work might just change all that in a bit :-(

aw well i hope not ! fingers crossed for ya.

Banned

DLM;2886094

Everyday is Friday to me :-D

I was about to enquire about the nights, purely out of concern

ODB_69;2886121

Dont hate the player, hate the game :thumbsup:

lol ....

Banned

MissRoo;2886141

aw well i hope not ! fingers crossed for ya.

Just got a confirmation, me working from home then ..... hey how come you never take part in the auction :-(

Dell_in_the_bed;2886161

Just got a confirmation, me working from home then ..... hey how come you … Just got a confirmation, me working from home then ..... hey how come you never take part in the auction :-(

least its home...

DLM was winning! i didnt want it all to get too messy! :w00t:

im also alot poorer... dont think i could stretch to 15 :whistling:

Dell_in_the_bed;2886064

I normally work from home and for around 4-5 hours ........ and then on … I normally work from home and for around 4-5 hours ........ and then on Friday the other person in India takes over any escalation

can you pls tell me what sort of work you are working , im really looking something which i can earn from home. thanks

Banned

Blacklion;2886188

can you pls tell me what sort of work you are working , im really looking … can you pls tell me what sort of work you are working , im really looking something which i can earn from home. thanks

I am working for an IT reseller darling ... though been transferred to Pakistan for a couple of years ... whats your county

Dell_in_the_bed;2886261

I am working for an IT reseller darling ... though been transferred to … I am working for an IT reseller darling ... though been transferred to Pakistan for a couple of years ... whats your county

im in kent

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Can't wait for friday!!
my son who's 8 has been away with school since monday and is back friday..
missing him like mad!![/COLOR]

Banned

JO-JO;2886440

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Can't wait for friday!!my son who's 8 has been away … [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Can't wait for friday!!my son who's 8 has been away with school since monday and is back friday..missing him like mad!![/COLOR]

Thats sooooo sweet:-Dx

Original Poster Banned

Prissymiss;2886458

Thats sooooo sweet:-Dx

Just like you Priss :roll:

Banned

Foosball Chum;2887051

Just like you Priss :roll:

Of course:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …713
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771806
    3. life1119
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1119

See more discussions