x

Posted 15th AprEdited by:"MrHappyGilmore"
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I left the product outside my house and the person buying bank transferred me.
9 Comments
Depends whether the stuff being sold is something essential (e.g. a second hand fridge to replace a knackered one) or just some unnecessary tat (e.g. Huawei mobile phones).
As long as the person who comes to collect wears a bio hazard suit I don't see the issue
I left the product outside my house and the person buying bank transferred me.
Most of my local selling pages have closed until further notice or are only letting businesses advertise.
I thought we could only leave the house for exercise once a day, essential food or prescription shopping or travel to work IF you cant work from home?
It’s weird because so many Facebook police officers are there to slag everyone off for buying and selling on Facebook yet I’m a postman and we are delivering a massive amount of parcels and a are just ebay stuff so what’s the difference as long as people obey the rules.
toonsquirel15/04/2020 13:06

It’s weird because so many Facebook police officers are there to slag e …It’s weird because so many Facebook police officers are there to slag everyone off for buying and selling on Facebook yet I’m a postman and we are delivering a massive amount of parcels and a are just ebay stuff so what’s the difference as long as people obey the rules.

I think its more of a case of minimizing the risks

If everyone though they where self entitled selfish d*cks and the government rules don't apply to them then the 'lockdown' wouldn't work, thankfully the majority of people aren't self entitled and selfish .
If you can afford to wait, then why not wait (that is what I am doing with stuff I would normally eBay).

Different if you desperate for the cash I guess. Though would proceed with maximum caution.
I've sold a few items. Have left the items in my driveway and the buyers were in and out in less than 10 seconds and they came from just around the corner pretty much, I think both on their way home from work so no I don't see any issue if precautions are taken and common sense is used. Just got to use your head and stay as safe as you can. The items I've sold are exercise related so people are obviously in need of such things in this time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions