she's hot as hell and just krazy enough...like her a lot!lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
65 Comments

Banned

she doesnt do it for me.

*waves @ shanomac
I wouldn't say she was hot. She can be entertaining. Are you a guy?

She's not bad but there are tastier birds out there these days

she's not nice looking but she's crazy and funny

shaneomac, have you got your friday night beer goggles on? :thinking:

Original Poster

*waves [email protected]!
course im a guy!yea-she's entertaining,but also hot!lol!just wanted to see if im the only one!

Banned

smithyp1;4634387

shaneomac, [SIZE="5"]have you got your friday night beer goggles … shaneomac, [SIZE="5"]have you got your friday night beer goggles on[/SIZE]? :thinking:

lool maybe he has

Banned

shaneomac;4634399

*waves [email protected]!course im a guy!yea-she's entertaining,but also … *waves [email protected]!course im a guy!yea-she's entertaining,but also hot!lol![COLOR="Red"]just wanted to see if im the only one![/COLOR]

You are,yes.

She has funny eyes :?

Not as funny as Holly Willowthingy though.

Not that I'm fussy or anything..........

I dont think she is anything special but she is funny and crazy ..... do you like crazy girls? lol x

Original Poster

smithyp1;4634387

shaneomac, have you got your friday night beer goggles on? :thinking:

lol!NO!why does no-one think shes hot-none of my friends really do either-cant figure it out...:?

[QUOTE=shaneomac;4634399]*waves [email protected]!
course im a guy!yea-she's entertaining,but also hot!lol!just wanted to see if im the only one![/QUOTE]

:thumbsup:

I'm a girl and I think shes horrible, its the hair, but I reckon that Cheryl is nice.

Original Poster

maybe i do like krazy girls!lol!past is chequered with them but actually dont think its that!

Banned

BlasterLad;4634412

She has funny eyes :?Not as funny as Holly Willowthingy though.Not that … She has funny eyes :?Not as funny as Holly Willowthingy though.Not that I'm fussy or anything..........

Funny you mention holly. i got a thing for her!

wtf have you seen her husband/boyfriend? i think she got a pair of them beer goggles to

Ha! I used to think she was hot about ten years ago - not now!

Original Poster

DangerGod;4634446

Funny you mention holly. i got a thing for her!wtf have you seen her … Funny you mention holly. i got a thing for her!wtf have you seen her husband/boyfriend? i think she got a pair of them beer goggles to

hollys sweet as!i actually prefer Fearne tho...

shaneomac;4634399

*waves [email protected]!course im a guy!yea-she's entertaining,but also … *waves [email protected]!course im a guy!yea-she's entertaining,but also hot!lol!just wanted to see if im the only one!

Oh all this time i thought you were female heh its hard to tell by your avatar and preference for ribena capri sun :oops:

AshleyRFC;4634442

I'm a girl and I think shes horrible, its the hair, but I reckon that … I'm a girl and I think shes horrible, its the hair, but I reckon that Cheryl is nice.

Cheryl who :?

I like her, she was well funny on c4 new year quiz. I agree with you shane o mac

holly willoughby is pretty but her husband looks like he has a wonky head and huge forehead x

DangerGod;4634446

Funny you mention holly. i got a thing for her!wtf have you seen her … Funny you mention holly. i got a thing for her!wtf have you seen her husband/boyfriend? i think she got a pair of them beer goggles to

He does look like a bit of a goon

http://www.iconocast.com/00024/Y0/News9A_3.jpg

Maybe he's a lovely person??

awwww op... don't feel you have strange taste.... just think when all the girls who most men like are taken, the one's that you like will be left :w00t:
hahaha just kidding

OMG blasterlad.... is his head wonky or is it the pic :?

darren9030;4634505

Cheryl who :?

Lol sorry, its just cos they were all on stage when I read this so figured they were talking about that, Cheryl Cole.

DangerGod;4634446

Holly willabooby is my gave woman at the minute, she's mint

AshleyRFC;4634527

Lol sorry, its just cos they were all on stage when I read this so … Lol sorry, its just cos they were all on stage when I read this so figured they were talking about that, Cheryl Cole.

OK thanks, guess i should've put the TV on .

Original Poster

kaits;4634481

Oh all this time i thought you were female heh its hard to tell by your … Oh all this time i thought you were female heh its hard to tell by your avatar and preference for ribena capri sun :oops:

thanks a bunch!thought my name wouldve given it away tho...Shane:whistling:
hmmm...feel like i mite be a bit weird for liking strawberry ribena and claudia winkleman now.(not together!lol!)

She's female, got a pulse, under 60, over 18.......................hell yeah she's hot*

[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]*compared with some of the dogs dinners I've woken up next to anyway!!!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

shaneomac;4634540

hmmm...feel like i mite be a bit weird for liking strawberry ribena and … hmmm...feel like i mite be a bit weird for liking strawberry ribena and claudia winkleman now.(not together!lol!)

Why not? sounds good to me!!:whistling::whistling::whistling:

I reckon Shaneo has a crush on Carol Vorderman too (beer goggles or no beer goggles) :thumbsup:

AberBargoed;4634549

I reckon Shaneo has a crush on Carol Vorderman too (beer goggles or no … I reckon Shaneo has a crush on Carol Vorderman too (beer goggles or no beer goggles) :thumbsup:

Why not? brains and beauty in one package (not to mention the $$$'s)

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;4634508

I like her, she was well funny on c4 new year quiz. I agree with you … I like her, she was well funny on c4 new year quiz. I agree with you shane o mac

FINALLY-someone who agrees with me!

lyndsbowes;4634514

awwww op... don't feel you have strange taste.... just think when all the … awwww op... don't feel you have strange taste.... just think when all the girls who most men like are taken, the one's that you like will be left :w00t:hahaha just kidding

if im left with claudia winkelman i will NOT be complaining!lol!

lyndsbowes;4634522

OMG blasterlad.... is his head wonky or is it the pic :?

I hope his head isn't that wonky in real life. It looks like a jelly bean.

Original Poster

AberBargoed;4634549

I reckon Shaneo has a crush on Carol Vorderman too (beer goggles or no … I reckon Shaneo has a crush on Carol Vorderman too (beer goggles or no beer goggles) :thumbsup:

now now!lets be honest-carol would get shown a good time!:thumbsup:

shaneomac;4634566

FINALLY-someone who agrees with me!if im left with claudia winkelman i … FINALLY-someone who agrees with me!if im left with claudia winkelman i will NOT be complaining!lol!

lol i bet you wont :thumbsup:

shaneomac;4634540

thanks a bunch!thought my name wouldve given it away … thanks a bunch!thought my name wouldve given it away tho...Shane:whistling:hmmm...feel like i mite be a bit weird for liking strawberry ribena and claudia winkleman now.(not together!lol!)

hmm people always let their deepest darkest desires slip out in the misc section :w00t:

I know a girl called shane and she is all women no walnut whip or anything.

harlzter;4634560

Why not? brains and beauty in one package (not to mention the $$$'s)

To be fair she isn't half bad - looked good on the apprentice last night. I always thought Fiona Phillips was half decent too but she looked pretty rough close up :w00t:

BlasterLad;4634567

I hope his head isn't that wonky in real life. It looks like a jelly bean.

ROFL it does.... i wonder :whistling:

I thought carol looked great in her sticky suit on tv last night
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73821
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions