Groups

Is it just me..............

dont you think the PS3 slim looks banging.

So sexy. Man just set it up on my non - HD tv.

Cant wait till I get a nice LCD.

PS3 Slim looking so nice, so nice, so nice.

PS3 is the way forward.

I am high.

xbox 360 is the way, forget ps3 they will soon stop making games for them....(lol)
    - ukmonkey

PS3 kills 360
    - BradyBrade!

17 Comments

:giggle:

Banned

yep yer high

60 gig glossy one all the way!! :-D:-D:prop::prop:

Banned

lol:w00t:

Not as sexy as as an xbox elite underneath a shiny 32 inch plama :whistling:

Im not high

The old one looks much better

old style all the way for me to....

hmmm, it may look nice, but normally I buy a console to play games on, at the moment, and since pretty much three days after I got it, I haven't touched it, absolute waste of money, but I cant bear to sell it , just incase something exclusive comes out that I just HAVE to play, lol.

Mike..

this thread made me laugh :-D

399out;6859598

60 gig glossy one all the way!! :-D:prop:

plus it has that cool yellow light!

xbox 360. all the way for me and most other people, morrions yesterday sold out of call of duty for the 360 after 1 hour, went the same evening and they had only sold 9 ps3 copies..

Needs to be more glossy

and a ps3 thread wouldnt be a ps3 thread if i didnt say.... Meh xbox is better.

Banned

Nah the old one looked alot better IMO. the slim looks Dim

Original Poster

Got a 360, PS3 and Wii.

Had the 360 and Wii for like nearly 2 years now, only got PS3 120gb last week + I got it cheap and must say I like it.

Gonna put the Wii in the dump yard or maybe in a oven. Dont even play with that little ****

Anyway Xbox360 is amazing for gaming and game choice, love the graphics.

PS3 has a quality media centre and blu - ray is amazing. Got some pretty good exclusives.

Even though I say PS3 is the way forward (said in spur of moment), I cant pick between the two.

Starr;6859610

Not as sexy as as an xbox elite underneath a shiny 32 inch plama … Not as sexy as as an xbox elite underneath a shiny 32 inch plama :whistling:Im not high

PLAMA LOL:whistling:

ukmonkey;6860013

hilarious.

How you've changed ;-) :-D
    My little lad will pay you P&P for your Wii :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Starr;6859610

Not as sexy as as an xbox elite underneath a shiny 32 inch plama … Not as sexy as as an xbox elite underneath a shiny 32 inch plama :whistling:Im not high

Now I see mate, why you want a 80gb one.

That would look pretty bad ass.

All black, nice and pimped out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553787
      2. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)55
      3. Bearded chat1225
      4. Cat Chat77751

See more discussions