Groups

Is it just me or...

are the for sale threads getting filled up with new people trying to sell crap at stupidly over inflated prices and getting banned/suspended for numerous rule breaking? i know im not exactly the oldest using member on here but i still notice it

68 Comments

Banned

yeh true. they always seem to pm me twice b4 they get banned. them i just delete the pm's. just a waste of time

It's not just you.

Original Poster

really gettin irritating. especially when its something i want, goto look at it, read the previous offers etc and have a mod close it

lol yeh

btw ace have you got cod4?

Banned

if any of you have any sense you will stick to the members you know, theres a few members on here at the mo that sound and type all too familiar

Original Poster

i do sassie. tahts why i'd gladly trust you whilst i bend over and you have a very large cucumber in ya hand. and yes hu55stle i do, why? =)

Blimey,no wonder noone ever buys anything offme,you put off with a lot of other stuff going on FS/FT section.

Original Poster

i think you'd be a lil diff mumsy, seeing as you have a high postage and rep count goin on. im talking about mr 23 posts offering an xbox360 for 300 kinda person

I just got nowt noone ever wants!
    I've sold 2 items so far actually,think about £1 each plus postage lol.

Original Poster

and what were they?

Ace Hayward;1963015

and what were they?

PS2 games.1 person left me f/b Syzable ,and other person didn't.

Original Poster

you should pm'ed n said: oi biatch. where's my feedback! give me some before i bust a cap in yo ass!

Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1963002

I just got nowt noone ever wants!I've sold 2 items so far actually,think … I just got nowt noone ever wants!I've sold 2 items so far actually,think about £1 each plus postage lol.

£1 plus postage, you you came out good then, most push for a £1 including postage and fees - lol

sassie;1963066

£1 plus postage, you you came out good then, most push for a £1 including … £1 plus postage, you you came out good then, most push for a £1 including postage and fees - lol

Well time Paypal,back then comp games were 60p to post 2nd class in a mailing bag,I was down to about 40p for my trouble.

Ace Hayward;1963049

you should pm'ed n said: oi biatch. where's my feedback! give me some … you should pm'ed n said: oi biatch. where's my feedback! give me some before i bust a cap in yo ass!

I wasn't really fussed about it.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1963085

Well time Paypal,back then comp games were 60p to post 2nd class in a … Well time Paypal,back then comp games were 60p to post 2nd class in a mailing bag,I was down to about 40p for my trouble.

recently, i sold some car lighters on here, £2 posted, bit of a mistake i thought, as it cost me £1.30 to post, and paypal took 30p as payment. left me with 40p, lol. oh well, at least they arent gathering dust on my shelf anymore. lol.

amansk hows the hd player

p.s nice dvd system did you have any subs or amp?

i bought a hd dvd drive from hu5tler, was a very good transaction and decent price, wish they were more like that

amansk;1963124

recently, i sold some car lighters on here, £2 posted, bit of a mistake i … recently, i sold some car lighters on here, £2 posted, bit of a mistake i thought, as it cost me £1.30 to post, and paypal took 30p as payment. left me with 40p, lol. oh well, at least they arent gathering dust on my shelf anymore. lol.

yeh I look it at that way too,I hate to see things thrown away.

I got a load of bras I wanna sell on here but I need to pm Col to ask if ok or not.

HU5TLER;1963135

amansk hows the hd playerp.s nice dvd system did you have any subs or amp?

HD system is good, but the colour is dark on my tv, need to sit down on the weekend and tweek the settings.

no subs and amp at the moment, the exhaust just drowns out all the noice, lol. sub is sitting in my garage, havent had time to fit it in.

did u get cod4 in the end?

Original Poster

why did ya wanna know about me havin cod4 anyways hu5tler?

Yeh got it today.

Im **** it at it. Its like at halo im a pro usually come top.

In this ive played 5 matches and come towards the bottom each time.

Ace i wanted to know if you got any tips lol.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1963153

I got a load of bras I wanna sell on here but I need to pm Col to ask if … I got a load of bras I wanna sell on here but I need to pm Col to ask if ok or not.

silly question coz im a guy but are they new or used?

HU5TLER;1963178

Yeh got it today.Im **** it at it. Its like at halo im a pro usually come … Yeh got it today.Im **** it at it. Its like at halo im a pro usually come top.In this ive played 5 matches and come towards the bottom each time.Ace i wanted to know if you got any tips lol.

wish i had played it b4 getting rid of it, mistake!

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1963153

I got a load of bras I wanna sell on here but I need to pm Col to ask if … I got a load of bras I wanna sell on here but I need to pm Col to ask if ok or not.

amansk;1963180

silly question coz im a guy but are they new or used?

You collecting women's used underwear then? :whistling: (sorry, couldn't help that!)

Mum2 - don't see why there would be a problem. There have been sex toys on here, so bras seem tame!

Original Poster

can i have a bra? my ears are gettin cold =(

Ace Hayward;1963210

can i have a bra? my ears are gettin cold =(

even with that helmet..?

Liddle ol' me;1963202

You collecting women's used underwear then? :whistling: (sorry, couldn't … You collecting women's used underwear then? :whistling: (sorry, couldn't help that!) :pMum2 - don't see why there would be a problem. There have been sex toys on here, so bras seem tame!

LOL. I didnt think used underwear should be sold, lots of retailers specify that in their refund policy

maybe i should shut up b4 i incriminate myself further. :whistling:

ace - another one:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ck/
    2 posts, joined in apr, good ebay feedback though.

its been like that forever but whenever a really hot deal like the iphone comes around people start selling things like this but with +£50 more than what its selling for in stores

Original Poster

LOL 8 mins ago that was posted!

hmm i hadn't thought of putting anything on sale on HUKD. *looks around room, high time for spring clean.

I might have a small clearout soon.

Tintern1981;1963604

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/175515/mario-kart-wii/

this one seems to have sold, but not on HUKD...... the guy was quick to say it was sold after originally posting at 3am in the morning.

They are new bras,but there about 40-50 of them and I wanted to sell them off in 1 go.

Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1964733

They are new bras,but there about 40-50 of them and I wanted to sell them … They are new bras,but there about 40-50 of them and I wanted to sell them off in 1 go.

im not sure, but think you best check that out woth col, im sure it would be seen as trading, rather than personal selling

sassie;1964974

im not sure, but think you best check that out woth col, im sure it would … im not sure, but think you best check that out woth col, im sure it would be seen as trading, rather than personal selling

Yep I would ask before I'd go ahead,but I probably wouldn't dare ask,however I see others bending the rules all the time.
    I'm only wanting £2 for every one,and a lot of them are like £25 or bras.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941356
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563832
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433
      4. Cheer me up please?712

See more discussions