Groups

is it just me or...

been trying to set up a msn account this morning, just how difficult is it or is it me?
    are hotmail and windows live two separate things? i think i'm quite good with all things on the pc but this has me stumped!!
    am i being a bit blonde or can anyone shed some light?

6 Comments

i can't remember how i done mine lol... but i thought i was just a step by step thing and wasn't too difficult to follow.... unless someone else done it for me :? lol

yeah its just step by step... on the left side of the windows live page... if you dont have a windows id click here...

You're just being blond. Put the details in, follow the steps, and you'll get there.

Original Poster

dxx;5523817

You're just being blond. Put the details in, follow the steps, and you'll … You're just being blond. Put the details in, follow the steps, and you'll get there.

lol'd thanks for the input did think i was being a bit blond but just cant get it

ywhen you set up the email account you get to choose the "Domain" which is either hotmail or live.co.uk, they're both the same. once you have set your email up, you can login using msn.

Original Poster

tried that noodles but it still wouldnt let me log in, have changed cookies too and it then had an error and asked me to try later ~ dont know if its worth the hassle tbh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941356
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563832
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433
      4. Cheer me up please?712

See more discussions