Is it just me or is boots.com down?

Cant seem to get the boots site to come up

10 Comments

Nope, just tried and I can't either

bl@@dy hell - i got onto it quick!!

boots.com/onl…ies

Original Poster

holly100;2427644

bl@@dy hell - i got onto it quick!! … bl@@dy hell - i got onto it quick!! http://www.boots.com/onlineexperience/flexible_template_2006.jsp?classificationid=2&dept_Name=beauty%20a_sb_rtoiletries

Thanks for the link. I can get onto the site with the link but it immediately crashes again. And when it was up it said there was an item in the basket for £18.50 but i havent been on their site for ages:?

pinkkitty2007;2427653

Thanks for the link. I can get onto the site with the link but it … Thanks for the link. I can get onto the site with the link but it immediately crashes again. And when it was up it said there was an item in the basket for £18.50 but i havent been on their site for ages:?

I think that must be holly100's item in the basket, cos I get it too when I click on the link

pinkkitty2007;2427653

Thanks for the link. I can get onto the site with the link but it … Thanks for the link. I can get onto the site with the link but it immediately crashes again. And when it was up it said there was an item in the basket for £18.50 but i havent been on their site for ages:?

oops sorry guys!!!:oops:

as you say - you get onto site then it freezes

bad night all round - except on here -- fingers crossed:thumbsup::thumbsup:

if i follow the link i cant click on anything, its like its a picture of the web site

so thats

boots
orange
bhs
m&s

cant get on the above - anyone else tried other sites - weird so many down at any one time

I always have probs on the boot website its useless.

pookmail down as well
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions