Groups

is it just me or is hukd a little short of people this morning?

probably because its a sunday but it just seems to be so quite at the moment

24 Comments

We're all waiting on big gob 1 coming home from Sunday School so we can argue with him. :lol:

** waits for the reply from the gerbalite which should be any time now.... ;-)

im here but not for long bout to go out for pub lunch with my sis nephew dad his wife her son and his girlfriend

Original Poster

bellows;5852442

im here but not for long bout to go out for pub lunch with my sis nephew … im here but not for long bout to go out for pub lunch with my sis nephew dad his wife her son and his girlfriend

ok have fun,having sunday roast?-making me hungry now!

It's not morning any more....

perhaps people have found that real life thing? lol

bellows;5852442

im here but not for long bout to go out for pub lunch with my sis nephew … im here but not for long bout to go out for pub lunch with my sis nephew dad his wife her son and his girlfriend

Much ringing out of "The Cook, The Thief, his wife and her lover". :-D

starsparkle2311;5852437

[FONT="Arial … [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="-1"][COLOR="Magenta"]HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Echo answers.....Who the **** are you? :-D

Original Poster

bellabonkers;5852457

It's not morning any more....perhaps people have found that real life … It's not morning any more....perhaps people have found that real life thing? lol

maybe as its not yet raining today:thumbsup:

JACKIT99;5852452

ok have fun,having sunday roast?-making me hungry now!

nah im fussy with my roast only like certain stuff so only really eat my nans :thumbsup: think ill either have chicken burger or brunch cant make up my mind yet

bitseylango;5852454

..............and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all :-Denjoy :thumbsup:

hee hee

JACKIT99;5852467

maybe as its not yet raining today:thumbsup:

It's raining here :-(

Original Poster

bellows;5852485

nah im fussy with my roast only like certain stuff so only really eat my … nah im fussy with my roast only like certain stuff so only really eat my nans :thumbsup: think ill either have chicken burger or brunch cant make up my mind yet

i would go for a chicken burger :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;5852473

lol, I was waiting for the smart reply, bit slow today eh, stevie boy?:p

It was a single handed reply Sparkle......:whistling:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;5852488

It's raining here :-(

ow'll dear ow'll dear:)

6788 online now

Original Poster

hypnoticstate;5852510

6788 online now

how do know that?

JACKIT99;5852499

i would go for a chicken burger :thumbsup:

with bacon and cheese and chips and beans mmmmmmm :-D

Original Poster

where are they all?

Original Poster

bellows;5852515

with bacon and cheese and chips and beans mmmmmmm :-D

stop now making me hungry,all im having is a peanut butter sandwhich so dont tempt me :roll:

starsparkle2311;5852523

rofl rofl, like I needed to know that, like I didn't know already x … rofl rofl, like I needed to know that, like I didn't know already x x:whistling:

I didnt say the single hand was mines......it was yours ...but you already knew that :whistling:

JACKIT99;5852514

how do know that?

HUKD Statistics
    Now Online:6783
    (5844 Guests, 939 Members)
    Record Users:13289 at
    2008-12-08 21:03:37
    Total Members:190739
    Member Activity:446453 threads, 5747107 posts
    Welcome to tonyhtony our newest member!

Tells you at the bottom of the page.

JACKIT99;5852526

stop now making me hungry,all im having is a peanut butter sandwhich so … stop now making me hungry,all im having is a peanut butter sandwhich so dont tempt me :roll:

just had a belly buster.......bacon, eggs, mushrooms, sausage, beans, tomato, fried bread and bread n butter, washed down with a mug of tea :thumbsup:

bitseylango;5852540

just had a belly buster.......bacon, eggs, mushrooms, sausage, beans, … just had a belly buster.......bacon, eggs, mushrooms, sausage, beans, tomato, fried bread and bread n butter, washed down with a mug of tea :thumbsup:

Thats not a belly buster Bitsey......thats a bowel buster! :lol:

StevenA2000_uk;5852549

Thats not a belly buster Bitsey......thats a bowel buster! :lol:

you could be right there.....watch out later tonight, thunder will be rumbling in the bitsey household :oops:

Banned

bitseylango;5852552

you could be right there.....watch out later tonight, thunder will be … you could be right there.....watch out later tonight, thunder will be rumbling in the bitsey household :oops:

i'm eating :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code33
      2. Furniture Sliders22
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22

See more discussions