Is it just me or is the HUKD app in general crap?

15 replies
Found 30th Nov 2016
It just doesnt work right at all. Post a comment, error. Go on a deal and links dont work or comments dont show.

Post a deal, error occured.

Its just full of errors. Im updated to latest version on play store too.

Anyone else feel the same?

1. Ask
  2. App
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. App
15 Comments

ingrat

Why did you leave such a massive white space below your opening question?

Original Poster

Robj1

Why did you leave such a massive white space below your opening question?

​EXACTLY! Thats what im talking about. on my screen theres no gap but on othet threads therea a huge white space under an opening post. Its useless. Been broke like this for years

i couldn't agree more ! its s#@te.

Maybe you could join the coding team and help them smooth the glitches out
Or use the phone browser to go on the real site.
The App can be glitchy sometimes I agree.

The new site layout is tripe too.

Just use the safari browser if on iPhone it's 100 times better

Original Poster

Ah im on android. But i might try the full browser instead

The like and reply icons should be below the comments, and get rid of the big white gap

daletharper

The like and reply icons should be below the comments, and get rid of the … The like and reply icons should be below the comments, and get rid of the big white gap

​I've found if you click back button then click on the deal again the big gap has gone

I guess the big white gap will be gone on the next update. ..unless it's deliberate !!?..

I thought it was just my iPhone playing up, same thing problems with posting pages not loading up and when the do the comments don't until I exit and retry again ... but yes it's true it needs a update to get all the software bugs out

And the should just do a proper update and make it easier to add photos ( to deals etc )

Hot deals uk get an update lets start a petition

P.s. pls don't ban me for saying that oO

mattinhull

I guess the big white gap will be gone on the next update. ..unless it's … I guess the big white gap will be gone on the next update. ..unless it's deliberate !!?..

​doubt it numerous people have highlighted this and it.only seems to be getting bigger lol not smaller everytime someone complains maybe they do it in purpose to annoy us

Banned

I've no idea why websites make hash jobs of apps or use that crappy tapatalk.

The web browser on your phone is more than capable. Use that!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?25
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…710
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code89
    4. Anyone got an Infrared bathroom heater?22

See more discussions