Groups

is it just me or is twitter sh*T?

after all the hype about this i took the plunge and joined but its most boring place on earth

do you guys like it?

23 Comments

I haven't tried it yet - Happy just to stick with FB

its not you, it really is ****

I thot it would be good and signed up n stuff....used it for 2 days then havent bothered with it since.

Yep, I thought Twitter looked a rather boring place to be.

I registered to see what it was about

Haven't been back since.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5423733

its not you, it really is ****I thot it would be good and signed up n … its not you, it really is ****I thot it would be good and signed up n stuff....used it for 2 days then havent bothered with it since.

shauneco;5423737

Yep, I thought Twitter looked a rather boring place to be.I registered to … Yep, I thought Twitter looked a rather boring place to be.I registered to see what it was aboutHaven't been back since.

couldnt agree more its like a very slow instant messenger i would be back to it either just keep hearing radio shows going on about it so gave it a try

starsparkle2311;5423837

I registered too, misc was boring one day so I thought I'd have a gander, … I registered too, misc was boring one day so I thought I'd have a gander, it's like being in an empty cupboard loooooooool - made the mistake of putting my full name on too, couple of people quickly 'befriended' me, suffice to say my details were changed and I've never been on since:p

Care to elaborate on the "befriended" part Sparkle...this sounds like it might be interesting :whistling:

Banned

twitter , Fb bebo all a load of dog poo pants

StevenA2000_uk;5423733

its not you, it really is ****I thot it would be good and signed up n … its not you, it really is ****I thot it would be good and signed up n stuff....used it for 2 days then havent bothered with it since.

Same here, gave it a shot but got bored

twitter was made to allow celebrities to have people tell them all day how great they are

starsparkle2311;5423867

looooooool, nothing exciting, it was a couple of people from my hometown … looooooool, nothing exciting, it was a couple of people from my hometown who knew me from Freecycle(which btw I was banned from posting on, for being naughty one night and asking for £10 notes!!!)Much prefer this place, the 'befriending' I get on here is way more exciting:whistling:

Sounds like you want more of that throbbing befriending again Sparkle...:whistling:

and lol @ you getting banned from Freecycle...ya nutter..:lol:

bazzaric :twitter was made to allow celebrities to have people tell them … bazzaric :twitter was made to allow celebrities to have people tell them all day how great they are

Couldnt agree more dude :thumbsup:

shauneco;5423737

I registered to see what it was aboutHaven't been back since.

+1

Pointless website tbh

bazzaric;5423894

twitter was made to allow celebrities to have people tell them all day … twitter was made to allow celebrities to have people tell them all day how great they are

yeah but the second their new "friends" start knocking on their door they will be calling the police,

have to agree

i struggle to find facebook useful as well

if i want to keep in touch with people i like, i email them, or telephone them or (this is a shocker) speak to them face to face.

starsparkle2311;5423974

+1 Facebook is ****, my friend who lives about 5 minutes away keeps … +1 Facebook is ****, my friend who lives about 5 minutes away keeps asking me to go on!!I'm like, why? Can't I just come around for a coffee?:w00t:

Simple answer to that is that its easier to switch the PC off when you've had enough of somebody rather than turf them out the house, which requires some tac......:p

I just don't get it, what different to FB status update???

i'm addicted to it, its a haven for like minded geeks with little or no social skills.

I suppose it depends on who you follow etc.

nikkib123;5425780

Yeh thats what I don't get???

The difference is, that you have to be facebook friends to see someones status updates. Anyone can follow you on twitter or even read your posts without following you, if they know your 'tag name'

starsparkle2311;5425813

I know you're a geek, I applaud and admire you for that, but Twitter? … I know you're a geek, I applaud and admire you for that, but Twitter? Seriously?

yep for geek related news its excellent. Nathan fillion drinks his coffee out of a serenity mug oh and nick frost is really hungover today.

nikkib123;5425839

Right - I see :thumbsup:

It's still rubbish though!!

It's amazing how many celebrities have latched on to it, and name drop from it.

ants97;5425852

yep for geek related news its excellent. Nathan fillion drinks his coffee … yep for geek related news its excellent. Nathan fillion drinks his coffee out of a serenity mug oh and nick frost is really hungover today.

This is my only use for it. Updates on Video Conferencing and other geek related stuff! :oops:

bazzaric;5425942

This is my only use for it. Updates on Video Conferencing and other geek … This is my only use for it. Updates on Video Conferencing and other geek related stuff! :oops:

yeah the e3 stuff last week was excellent and a few of the xbox bigwigs regulary give away xbox live codes.

Im on it...made over 1,000 updates

[email protected] is better

i havnt even bothered n i wont now lol, i love fb, used to use bebo but it got way to comlicated and crammed with all the stupid widgety things u started gettin
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​47
      2. word association Game72744173
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764355

See more discussions