Groups

is it just me that thinks it is alot quiter on here in the evenings?

doesnt seem to be as much chat going on in the evenings as there used to be

42 Comments

some memebers are on a time out thats why

everyone's been suspended

hahahahahhahaha

Banned

probably because every thread turns into the usual battle to see who can outdo each other

Original Poster

thought it was just bb,t0mm and guv?

wheres edna,llm,odb,yellow sticker etc

edjaned;2536483

thought it was just bb,t0mm and guv?wheres edna,llm,odb,yellow sticker etc

Yellow was on last night:p, odb was on today as well.

edjaned;2536483

thought it was just bb,t0mm and guv?wheres edna,llm,odb,yellow sticker etc

edna and llm are both on holiday

Original Poster

just doesnt seem to be as much chat threads lately

think edna is on his hols atm

LL'sM is on holiday.

edit: beaten to it.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2536494

edna and llm are both on holiday

snap

Original Poster

i think alot are on msn

i only use that when i have too

2 more ppl should b suspended and then it would b quieter but a much fairer place

acecatcher3;2536525

2 more ppl should b suspended and then it would b quieter but a much … 2 more ppl should b suspended and then it would b quieter but a much fairer place

suspended again :?

hiya

Original Poster

tornado5528;2536544

suspended again :?

that was quick :?
    what for now?

When people get suspended, they should let us know why, so that we can all avoid doing the same things wrong :?

well i cant keep quiet any longer - been bugging me since a post was listed earlier - really bugging me - but i should put in separate post - with the chance i might get suspended too - should i chance it???

Original Poster

chralph;2536547

hiya

hi

Original Poster

holly100;2536565

well i cant keep quiet any longer - been bugging me since a post was … well i cant keep quiet any longer - been bugging me since a post was listed earlier - really bugging me - but i should put in separate post - with the chance i might get suspended too - should i chance it???

whats bugging u :?

ctuk;2536564

When people get suspended, they should let us know why, so that we can … When people get suspended, they should let us know why, so that we can all avoid doing the same things wrong :?

It simple, follow the ]HUKD Code of Conduct

thesaint;2536579

It simple, follow the ]HUKD Code of Conduct

I got suspended for putting someone's surname on a thread, "personal details" where is that on the code of conduct?

Original Poster

ctuk;2536564

When people get suspended, they should let us know why, so that we can … When people get suspended, they should let us know why, so that we can all avoid doing the same things wrong :?

i think he spammed bg's thread

regards seefilmfirst tickets - someone put up they didnt need them - ok was nice to offer them but she/he had 2 lots in different areas - really pzzed me - why take for 2 different areas - not in my area so i didnt miss out - pzzed me off it did!!

thanks ed - got that out my system now!!:oops:

http://charityfordebt.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/megaphone1.jpg

Hi.

ctuk;2536586

I got suspended for putting someone's surname on a thread, "personal … I got suspended for putting someone's surname on a thread, "personal details" where is that on the code of conduct?

I think it's common sense not to do that, I don't know the context in what you did it though, so I guess that has something to do with it.

edjaned;2536591

i think he spammed bg's thread

what the one on the ceiling fan? :?

Original Poster

cheerleader;2536612

what the one on the ceiling fan? :?

yes.......

Original Poster

TGB;2536604

Hi.

hello

Original Poster

is it just me who is seeing the red cross in above post?

i see it now lol

edjaned;2536634

is it just me who is seeing the red cross in above post?

http://mysite.verizon.net/clarkos/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/red-cross.gif

?

ctuk;2536644

?

ok i see the red cross now - thanks --worthy cause - very worthy cause:-D:-D

edjaned;2536621

yes.......

:lol: well it was spam

holly100;2536598

regards seefilmfirst tickets - someone put up they didnt need them - ok … regards seefilmfirst tickets - someone put up they didnt need them - ok was nice to offer them but she/he had 2 lots in different areas - really pzzed me - why take for 2 different areas - not in my area so i didnt miss out - pzzed me off it did!!thanks ed - got that out my system now!!:oops:

You know sometimes you really do sound like the sweetest person on the planet. even when you're angry..

hi cl - agreeing with you about bg spamming - but as long as its not getting at people - this type of post is surely allowed on misc - under nonsense - some are so funny - and they always get a response:)

LadyMadonna;2536734

You know sometimes you really do sound like the sweetest person on the … You know sometimes you really do sound like the sweetest person on the planet. even when you're angry..

ooooh mama - you should have heard me on sunday - carbooting - told a guy to pzz off - didnt want his custom - entertained the other people around - :-D:-D

Original Poster

holly100;2536598

regards seefilmfirst tickets - someone put up they didnt need them - ok … regards seefilmfirst tickets - someone put up they didnt need them - ok was nice to offer them but she/he had 2 lots in different areas - really pzzed me - why take for 2 different areas - not in my area so i didnt miss out - pzzed me off it did!!thanks ed - got that out my system now!!:oops:

dont know holly

nought as queer as folk :thumbsup:

holly100;2536744

ooooh mama - you should have heard me on sunday - carbooting - told a guy … ooooh mama - you should have heard me on sunday - carbooting - told a guy to pzz off - didnt want his custom - entertained the other people around - :-D:-D

LOL, I'd love to have seen that.

Original Poster

well im of to bed goodnite all

same here

Banned

Ah Edjaned....u missing me......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....57
      2. Feels weird!510
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553792
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767504

See more discussions