Groups

is it legal to copy the hukd site?

how would they catch me as you only have to put in a mail address
    hotukdeals.forumotion.com
    who wants to join?
    p.s not yet made

8 Comments

1 word. COPYRIGHT.

Funnily enough had the same thought yesterday. This site copies deals posted on other sites. Don't think there's anything that can stop you as long as things are worded your own way and not directly copied etc.

Original Poster

kyalion;6713691

1 word. COPYRIGHT.

so you wont be joining then:?

What would be the point though? :?

aardvarking;6713946

What would be the point though? :?

Cos then you can sponge off it like sponger Martin Lewis does with his MSE site !!! :roll:

Banned

bod emrys;6713768

hukd spinoffs have been done before. Anyone remember ]saversnetwork?

]Or this one:

Have to say it looks much nicer than HUKD and probably isn't infested with fantasy members.

kyalion;6713691

1 word. COPYRIGHT.

Possibly...........whist the layout/design of the site is protected what about the posts ie the bulk of the content?

Some forums state they hold the copyright for the all the posts (and not the poster) but I can't see such a disclaimer on here and its not in Terms & Conditions.......

gari189;6714259

Possibly...........whist the layout/design of the site is protected what … Possibly...........whist the layout/design of the site is protected what about the posts ie the bulk of the content? Some forums state they hold the copyright for the all the posts (and not the poster) but I can't see such a disclaimer on here and its not in Terms & Conditions.......

This is what I was referring to, not the posts.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car park fine UKPC55
      2. debenhams lancome order11
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1015
      4. BT deal56

See more discussions