Groups

Is it me, or are there a lot more scammers on the FS/FT?

Seems as they have increased in numbers over the last week or so, I could list about 5 that have been banned today alone!

20 Comments

Time of year methinks, it works both ways though as thats why I learned never list on Ebay over Christmas since when I do I get temp suspended for selling high risk items then by the time its sorted out its about Febuary lol.

Banned

There's even more that take no notice of the rules and try to take trades outside of the forum.

Banned

Theres a Scottish Bloke out to get them so relax

nananananananana Scotch Man

toshapetriji;7402112

Theres a Scottish Bloke out to get them so relaxnananananananana Scotch … Theres a Scottish Bloke out to get them so relaxnananananananana Scotch Man

Scotch doesnt technically mean Scottish lol.

I just dont bother with the fs section because of this.

Banned

if you get scammed then for the most part its your own fault

Scotch is a drink...whiskey ...if you're Scottish you're Scots

Banned

guv;7402101

There's even more that take no notice of the rules and try to take trades … There's even more that take no notice of the rules and try to take trades outside of the forum.

exactly - just like the OP, hence another whinge thread :-D

Banned

Scotch is a drink...whiskey ...if you're Scottish you're Scots

yup but he likes a drink

;-)

fragaliciousbob;7402175

Agree the rules are there for a reason.:thumbsup:

Banned

fragaliciousbob:if you get scammed then for the most part its your own … fragaliciousbob:if you get scammed then for the most part its your own fault

Oh so the crooks are not to blame eh?

Banned

toshapetriji;7407589

hence the word 'most' :thumbsup:

Banned

toshapetriji;7407589

read then post

Banned

read then post

Eh?

fragaliciousbob;7402175

The rules offer you no protection.
    More piece of mind.

I wouldn't consider it anywhere near the most part your own fault if you get scammed.
    Thats like saying that its your own fault if you get hit on the pavement by a drink driver.

Banned

Jetpac;7410713

The rules offer you no protection.More piece of mind.I wouldn't consider … The rules offer you no protection.More piece of mind.I wouldn't consider it anywhere near the most part your own fault if you get scammed.Thats like saying that its your own fault if you get hit on the pavement by a drink driver.

its about protecting yourself the OP started this thread because he got scammed himself he traded and parted with cash with someone with no previous on the site that in its self was silly and i for one would never trade with someone unless they are willing to post first to someone with good feedback and while thats no gaurentee that they thenselves would not be ripped off that is the reason that i said most

Banned

most of it is common sense, the biggest problem on here is greed, thats why most people get scammed

Banned

sassie;7410827

most of it is common sense, the biggest problem on here is greed, thats … most of it is common sense, the biggest problem on here is greed, thats why most people get scammed

exactly all of my sales and purchases have gone without a hitch and any i consider risky i report for mod consideration and avoid

Banned

Jetpac;7410713

The rules offer you no protection.More piece of mind.I wouldn't consider … The rules offer you no protection.More piece of mind.I wouldn't consider it anywhere near the most part your own fault if you get scammed.Thats like saying that its your own fault if you get hit on the pavement by a drink driver.

Read how the OP got done and you'd agree with fragilious. The OP went out of his way to deal outside of hukd so was basically asking for it imho. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions