Is it me or aren't there any cheats for any console game? (XBOX 360)

God I am so used to gaming on the pc. I am having an absolute nightmare with Star Ocean the Last Hope, I can't be the only frustrated gamer here?

12 Comments

Banned

your the only person that owns star ocean the last hope so yes you are.

Original Poster

I thought I was, I guess that's the one downside to console gaming, cheats aren't there when you need 'em lol.

Banned

PraxxtorCruel

I thought I was, I guess that's the one downside to console gaming, … I thought I was, I guess that's the one downside to console gaming, cheats aren't there when you need 'em lol.

you can mod most games to increase XP/money etc.. , and quite a lot of games do have cheats but it cancels achievements such as GTA IV.

Original Poster

ryman1000

you can mod most games to increase XP/money etc.. , and quite a lot of … you can mod most games to increase XP/money etc.. , and quite a lot of games do have cheats but it cancels achievements such as GTA IV.

Well as you said, nobody has this game, so who gives a damn haha. How exactly would I go about modding this game? Sounds far too complicated. You say quite alot of games, I probably find 2 out of 10 that have cheats.

back in the ps2 days there were cheats, not these days

Original Poster

Thought so, so I'm guessing these days, people just bin the game or return it if they can't pass a certain event/boss, right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Ocean:_The_Last_Hope

Best selling 360 game in Japan, so not exactly like stated above.

Why not man up and play games without cheats . . .

ryman1000

you can mod most games to increase XP/money etc.. , and quite a lot of … you can mod most games to increase XP/money etc.. , and quite a lot of games do have cheats but it cancels achievements such as GTA IV.

I remember when cheats actually did something, not giving boring experience points. I cant be bothered to play a game 20 times just to max the points.

PraxxtorCruel

Well as you said, nobody has this game, so who gives a damn haha. How … Well as you said, nobody has this game, so who gives a damn haha. How exactly would I go about modding this game? Sounds far too complicated. You say quite alot of games, I probably find 2 out of 10 that have cheats.

i could mod it for you
Edited by: "DrWeeden" 28th Aug 2010

Banned

PraxxtorCruel

Well as you said, nobody has this game, so who gives a damn haha. How … Well as you said, nobody has this game, so who gives a damn haha. How exactly would I go about modding this game? Sounds far too complicated. You say quite alot of games, I probably find 2 out of 10 that have cheats.

depends what you play. you can use a usb stick and a program called modio to do it. there are other ways but this is the simplest. youtube is your friend
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211143
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
    3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
    4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions