Groups

Is it me or did Laura on X Factor sound awful???

I really didnt like how she sung tonight. They totally wrecked the song with the editing... does anyone agree???

27 Comments

thought she was ok, Ricky was carp again, time to go me thinks

i dont usually watch x factor but i thought she did amazing how she projected her voice

Original Poster

skusey;3347246

thought she was ok, Ricky was carp again, time to go me thinks

LOL.... Ricky is ok, but I wreckon he playing the heart strings more than talent!

Original Poster

stuntman9883;3347249

i dont usually watch x factor but i thought she did amazing how she … i dont usually watch x factor but i thought she did amazing how she projected her voice

I thought she sounded naff!! Just me then! :oops:

Miss Money Penny;3347252

LOL.... Ricky is ok, but I wreckon he playing the heart strings more than … LOL.... Ricky is ok, but I wreckon he playing the heart strings more than talent!

why? they havent mentioned that:whistling:

Original Poster

Austin sounded fab! Me wreckon's Rachel and Ricky (Daniel) will be in the bottom 2 so far...

Original Poster

skusey;3347267

i dunno... just a random thought! :whistling:

Original Poster

Go Eoghan! Go Eoghan... such a cutie!

...awful ..

rachel has got to be the worst so far tonight

skusey;3347267

yeah aming they haven't mentioned that yet isn't it :whistling:

Miss Money Penny;3347270

Austin sounded fab! Me wreckon's Rachel and Ricky (Daniel) will be in the … Austin sounded fab! Me wreckon's Rachel and Ricky (Daniel) will be in the bottom 2 so far...

totally agree..though JLS aren't great either. Out of those 3 I think.

I actually thought Laura was fantastic.

tv sound and live sound rather different.

want rachel to go just for her attitude :thumbsup: don't know why danni put someone with such a chip on their shoulder through to the live shows tbh :-(

vote dina -- best on the programme

Banned

cheerleader;3347728

want rachel to go just for her attitude :thumbsup: don't know why danni … want rachel to go just for her attitude :thumbsup: don't know why danni put someone with such a chip on their shoulder through to the live shows tbh :-(

i agree she does my head in, i think laura was good, think she might win.:thumbsup:

GoDutchGo;3347730

vote dina -- best on the programme

she is so samey - same tweeness every week. Very talented but one dimensional.

fairy;3347878

she is so samey - same tweeness every week. Very talented but one … she is so samey - same tweeness every week. Very talented but one dimensional.

Just call me old fashioned then ...but I think she's the only one with some talent .. the rest are all 1 night wonders ..:whistling:

Banned

GoDutchGo;3347911

Just call me old fashioned then ...but I think she's the only one with … Just call me old fashioned then ...but I think she's the only one with some talent .. the rest are all 1 night wonders ..:whistling:

i agree :thumbsup:

What is Austin doing in the sing off? Cant believe he isn't safe.

fairy;3348279

What is Austin doing in the sing off? Cant believe he isn't safe.

How can Austin go and that Daniel guy stay in? It really isn't a talent show.

Original Poster

I CANT BELIEVE AUSTIN HAS GONE.... NO WAY SHOULD HE OF BEEN IN HE BOTTOM 2. HE WAS FAB TONIGHT. THE JUDGES ARE STARTING TO ANNOY ME!:x

He was n't one of my favourites but he was really good and no way should he leave at this stage of the show.

I thought Laura sounded fantastic but I am kinda biased

Not right that Austin went!

well it's the public that voted, even simon was surprised.

fireheaven;3348604

I thought Laura sounded fantastic but I am kinda biasedNot right that … I thought Laura sounded fantastic but I am kinda biasedNot right that Austin went!

I think she is great too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions