Groups

Is it me or does it seem like EVERYONE is bisexual nowadays?

Banned
    So many people I see out and about have been telling me how they've been experimenting more nowadays. Has anyone else noticed?

Seems like people are less hung up on sexuality and labels.

45 Comments

I'm guessing that most of these people you talked to are female?

its just greedy lol :-D

lol !!

Is this forewarning you're about to 'come out'?

Banned

it is more acceptable so why you hear about it, years ago people wouldnt have spoke of their sexuality, although not sure why people feel the need to now

blimey, you hanging around soho lol.

I dont believe in bisexuality, as above....its just greedy.

Banned

No interest to me.

I have bigger thing's to worry about to be honest.

DLM;5820055

No interest to me.I have bigger thing's to worry about to be honest.

Lucky girl lol

Bisexual is so yesterday, trysexual is the way forwards[COLOR=Silver]*

*[SIZE=1]Will try anything once[/SIZE]
    [/COLOR]

Banned

gemmyw;5820086

Lucky girl lol

:-D

Babbabooey;5820010

I'm guessing that most of these people you talked to are female?

lol the same ones who get dunk and get it on with their mate ..then proclaim to the world .."im a bit bi".................like desperatley trying to shock the rest of us......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

mr hands must have been trysexual, rest in pieces.

Banned

sassie;5820039

it is more acceptable so why you hear about it, years ago people wouldnt … it is more acceptable so why you hear about it, years ago people wouldnt have spoke of their sexuality, although not sure why people feel the need to now

lol :thumbsup:

yet again the closet door swings open:thinking:

Banned

maybe they think your an agony aunt, or maybe they feel you may like a dabble

sassie;5820161

maybe they think your an agony aunt, or maybe they feel you may like a … maybe they think your an agony aunt, or maybe they feel you may like a dabble

dcx_badass;5820205

Everyone knows all hot women are.

What gagging for it?:p

adam and eve need we say more:?

Youre bi arent you f&f? (thought seen you say in another thread apologies if im wrong) :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

mhh1981;5820041

blimey, you hanging around soho lol. I dont believe in bisexuality, as … blimey, you hanging around soho lol. I dont believe in bisexuality, as above....its just greedy.

Greed, for want of a better word, is good.
    :thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5820532

Greed, for want of a better word, is good.:thumbsup:

or it gives ugly people a better chance of pulling ha.

Banned

mhh1981;5820581

lmfao

Banned

mhh1981;5820581

sassie;5820602

lmfao

You'd never convince me the pain was worth it, even if I were ugly.

Original Poster Banned

mhh1981;5820581

That's what alcohol is for:thumbsup:

If you look at fashion too, people are much more open to wearing what would previously be 'gay' clothing. Men are more open to being 'metrosexual' too - everyone will be bi soon.;-)

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5820675

That's what alcohol is for:thumbsup:If you look at fashion too, people … That's what alcohol is for:thumbsup:If you look at fashion too, people are much more open to wearing what would previously be 'gay' clothing. Men are more open to being 'metrosexual' too - everyone will be bi soon.;-)

lmao!!

whoa!!

i know i aint going bi! speak for ya self dude!! :-D

I'm not!

FilthAndFurry;5820675

That's what alcohol is for:thumbsup:If you look at fashion too, people … That's what alcohol is for:thumbsup:If you look at fashion too, people are much more open to wearing what would previously be 'gay' clothing. Men are more open to being 'metrosexual' too - everyone will be bi soon.;-)

are you hoping for that to happen!? I agree with you that more people are more expressive in their clothing etc. I'm comfortable enough in my own sexuality to wear things that people take the P8ss out of i.e. pink shirts/t-shirts, skinny fit t-shirts etc (or I'm just getting fatter)

Original Poster Banned

mhh1981;5820709

are you hoping for that to happen!? I agree with you that more people are … are you hoping for that to happen!? I agree with you that more people are more expressive in their clothing etc. I'm comfortable enough in my own sexuality to wear things that people take the P8ss out of i.e. pink shirts/t-shirts, skinny fit t-shirts etc.

A man named Bruce as a backpack??

Original Poster Banned

Butterflies;5820703

I'm not!

yet...

One of of my mates says he's bi, don't really understand it myself.
    One minute he's eyeing up Ronaldo & then saying how fit Cheryl Cole is :?

and then people like Duncan James comes out and says he's Bi-sexual......

No sh*t sherlock lol. I knew that from the moment I saw him....plus he walked funny haha. Thats not a stereotype btw, just a joke :-)

Original Poster Banned

mhh1981;5820834

and then people like Duncan James comes out and says he's … and then people like Duncan James comes out and says he's Bi-sexual......No sh*t sherlock lol. I knew that from the moment I saw him....plus he walked funny haha. Thats not a stereotype btw, just a joke :-)

He is a good looking guy though, so it's not just ugly people:thumbsup:

Banned

and another quality probing thread by our favourite investigative journalist... :roll:

Holiday time again soon I hope:thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5820675

Haha nae danger, there's not enough alcohol in the world......

Banned

its an attention thing!

welcome back....again!

stgeorge;5820767

One of of my mates says he's bi, don't really understand it myself.One … One of of my mates says he's bi, don't really understand it myself.One minute he's eyeing up Ronaldo & then saying how fit Cheryl Cole is :?

a classic case of him not knowing whether hes arthur or martha:thumbsup:

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

FilthAndFurry;5820736

yet...

Maybe I need a few drinks in side me before I make such a statement!

Banned

stgeorge;5820767

One of of my mates says he's bi, don't really understand it myself.One … One of of my mates says he's bi, don't really understand it myself.One minute he's eyeing up Ronaldo & then saying how fit Cheryl Cole is :?

the best of both worlds :thumbsup:

cant see it myself - thankfully :-D

I'm in Rio atm, and I could never be bi with the amount of hotties here.

every time im on here its so temting to add F&F to my ignore list but then i would miss the randomness of these crappy threads

Banned

micoo;5821867

every time im on here its so temting to add F&F to my ignore list but … every time im on here its so temting to add F&F to my ignore list but then i would miss the randomness of these crappy threads

do it as it makes it more interesting :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …79
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1646
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764452

See more discussions