Groups

Is it me or does Megan Fox look like Miley Cyrus?

& secondly does that make you a paedo? since Megan Fox is supposedly the world's sexiest woman... according to FHM.

20 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/megan-fox-2.JPG
    Megan Fox 21yo
    http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v199/151/12/799315547/n799315547_2638896_7063.jpg
    Miley Cyrus 15yo

fapped.

brb playing gta.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;1995988

fapped.brb playing gta.

pmsl

I wouldn't put it past him tbh.

brb not playing gta.

It's just you.

Miley looks older than fifteen and has just been doin some weird semi nude shot for vanity fair or something.
    If you fancy Miley knowin she's only 15 ... its time to get help!!!!!
    And her dad is Billy ray cyrus and he will kick your butt with his country dancin heels!
    Megan and miley have different chin shape and nose shapes anyway.
    Don't feel guilty for likin Miley, you wasn't too know....
    Now get over it ... QUICK!!!

Original Poster

melu;1996008

It's just you.

Fair do... Drown ur sorrows 2moro night, when Liverpool's season is well and truly over.

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;1996012

Miley looks older than fifteen and has just been doin some weird semi … Miley looks older than fifteen and has just been doin some weird semi nude shot for vanity fair or something.If you fancy Miley knowin she's only 15 ... its time to get help!!!!!And her dad is Billy ray cyrus and he will kick your butt with his country dancin heels!Megan and miley have different chin shape and nose shapes anyway.Don't feel guilty for likin Miley, you wasn't too know....Now get over it ... QUICK!!!

Lol... no I knew she was 15, besides she has a strange jaw. Just saw that picture on facebook and thought she looked slightly like Megan Fox...

Original Poster

http://vipchain.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/cyrus.jpg

Actually I can now see where she got her jaw from!

donbreach;1996019

Fair do... Drown ur sorrows 2moro night, when Liverpool's season is well … Fair do... Drown ur sorrows 2moro night, when Liverpool's season is well and truly over.

Lol....Megans much fitter! You never explained yourself on the other thread. Liverpool are gonna get dealt with like last weekend?

donbreach;1996037

Lol... no I knew she was 15, besides she has a strange jaw. Just saw that … Lol... no I knew she was 15, besides she has a strange jaw. Just saw that picture on facebook and thought she looked slightly like Megan Fox...

Let yu off then :?

Original Poster

melu;1996052

Lol....Megans much fitter! You never explained yourself on the other … Lol....Megans much fitter! You never explained yourself on the other thread. Liverpool are gonna get dealt with like last weekend?

Agreed... naw sorry was talking bout man u... just had so many quotes to write about so got mixed up

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;1996078

Let yu off then :?

Lol... but blackgerbil1 gets away with his slightly disturbing comment... :P

Banned

dcx_badass;1996115

No-one gives a **** that you have GTA.

Actually that's not true, I do.

Proximo;1996141

Actually that's not true, I do.

i think hes mad.

brb playing gta.

Banned

black gerbil1;1996160

i think hes mad.brb playing gta.

No doubt, I am also going to play GTA :-D and crack open a nice cold bottle of pepsi

The characters and challenges in frogger far outweigh this simplistic game you call'GTA'

Banned

megan fox is **** hot

Banned

YOO;1996201

megan fox is **** hot

I kno rite :w00t:

But Jessica Biel is much better :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047183

See more discussions