Groups

Is it me or is boffer going downhill fast?

Todays is a sharp projector at £599 plus £2.99 delivery, they link to google products and say click here to see the best price, however its ordered high to low, reverse this and you see the sam e projector at PCWorld business site for £246.49 delivered saving over £357!!!!

16 Comments

Totally agree with you. Not bought anything from them. They've been selling some shockingly tatty stuff n all.

Banned

Another one bites the dust :thinking:

Banned

I dont think its going downhill.

Its always been pants!!

(And I never did get sent my free USB doobry)

no body would buy that projecter the price boffer is asking lol eah boffer going down looks like lol

dcx_badass;3012000

It might show the whole thing but look to the right:Product Code: … It might show the whole thing but look to the right:Product Code: LAMP1096 Manufacturers #: AN-K2LP Search them, it's just the bub.

No its not just the bulb. Look in the specifications.

dean3988;3012008

haha ive emailed lauren, and she said i can have a free t-shirt when they … haha ive emailed lauren, and she said i can have a free t-shirt when they get them, cos i have put their site on my website (which i wont list as its classed as personal gain, even though im allowed to put it in my profile :?)

what t shirt was this? i keep hearing people mentioning

dcx_badass;3012000

It might show the whole thing but look to the right:Product Code: … It might show the whole thing but look to the right:Product Code: LAMP1096 Manufacturers #: AN-K2LP Search them, it's just the bub.

Nope....projector

Description

Clearance
    Product FeaturesDevice Type - DLP ProjectorResolution - 1280 x 720Image Brightness - 1200 ANSI lumensWeight - 4.3 kgContrast Ratio 2500:1 SharpVision XV-Z2000 - DLP Projector - 1200 ANSI lumens - 1280 x 720 - widescreen - High Definition 720p

khalifazed;3012027

I'm guessing the t-shirts with the electronic graphic equalizer in the middle. Very geeky!

khalifazed;3012027

donnydude;3012047

I'm guessing the t-shirts with the electronic graphic equalizer in the … I'm guessing the t-shirts with the electronic graphic equalizer in the middle. Very geeky!

no, some boffer branded t-shirt lol

dcx_badass;3012000

dcx_badass;3012063

It's PC world it could be anything, just because it says the specs, it … It's PC world it could be anything, just because it says the specs, it doesn't mean its not the bulb.

From Boffers own ]link.........they should really check their facts :whistling:

its says the manufacturers number is AN-K2LP which, if typed into google, will come up with a bulb but in the description is describes the projector :?

I just called PCworld the number on the link..tiz the full projector, I asked maybe it was a mis-print and maybe just for the bulb..they said no..was the whole projector

GerryG;3012092

I just called PCworld the number on the link..tiz the full projector, I … I just called PCworld the number on the link..tiz the full projector, I asked maybe it was a mis-print and maybe just for the bulb..they said no..was the whole projector

Then that is a HOT deal, the bulb alone is £350 at dabs!

Original Poster

peodude;3012112

Then that is a HOT deal, the bulb alone is £350 at dabs!

I was going to post it but didnt as its only showing 3 in stock:thumbsup:

Banned

I got the Belkin iPod dock thingy whhich was a good price...rest seems **** though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277959
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.1820
      3. word association Game72944190
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565

See more discussions