Groups

Is it my imagination or is 'Zombies in Spaceland' really difficult?

Asking for it I know!

Compared to previous zombies this seems like the zombies take a huge amount of damage. Either that or the guns are weaker. Plus the zombies seem to pop out the scenery randomly too which is really annoying.

4 Comments

Reminds me of Nuketown Zombies on black ops 3, just have to keep at it to get better, new maps aren't living up to the standards of old.

Pacman786

Reminds me of Nuketown Zombies on black ops 3, just have to keep at it to … Reminds me of Nuketown Zombies on black ops 3, just have to keep at it to get better, new maps aren't living up to the standards of old.

​Black ops 2 on ps3, can't edit on tablet...

Original Poster

Pacman786

Reminds me of Nuketown Zombies on black ops 3, just have to keep at it to … Reminds me of Nuketown Zombies on black ops 3, just have to keep at it to get better, new maps aren't living up to the standards of old.

I rather like the map but the gameplay is taking the mick!

aaronmcc

I rather like the map but the gameplay is taking the mick!

​Its the first time this particular company has made a zombies mode, I'd expect it to be different to black ops zombies, the last attempt with Ghosts, shooting aliens was awful, this is the next step for them and I'd expect some teething issues.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Samsung mid-range mobile phone?11
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!99
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35

See more discussions